Author Thread
last_unicorn

View Profile
Giving to the poor that stand at the street corners
Posted : 26 Nov, 2010 05:08 PM

The problem lies where a lot of these so-claimed homeless people are scammers. Sometimes, it's hard to distinguish the real homeless people from the fake ones. The scammers will dress like homeless people, thus fooling people with their appearance. These scammers can make well over $25,000 a year, and a lot of them work together. You gotta be careful.

I think the best thing to do would be to offer food instead of money. One time, I gave a guy my fast food drink. Another time, I gave a guy half my sandwich.

last_unicorn

View Profile
What the things that turns you off in the opposite sex? (for both genders)
Posted : 13 Nov, 2010 10:55 PM

- guys who pressure me for sex and don't respect my beliefs to wait till marriage

- guys who cheat and continuously cheat

- guys who smoke and take drugs

- guys who hunt (especially just for sport)

- guys who disrespect women and call us disrespectful names

last_unicorn

View Profile
"if you aint no punk, holla we want prenup!"
Posted : 7 Nov, 2010 10:58 PM

Considering over 50% of marriages end in divorce nowadays, I feel it's a must in today's age. Especially when one or both spouses have property, wealth, own a business. If my partner has a high debt load, I certainly wouldn't want to be responsible for my spouse's debts if the marriage should end.

last_unicorn

View Profile
Saving yourself for marriage.
Posted : 7 Nov, 2010 10:45 PM

I applaud you for your good morals, which is very rare nowadays. I too am waiting till marriage. It has been extremely hard, and sometimes I wonder if it has been worth it. I know if I had gone all the way already, I would be married by now. Sad, but true.

I always thought it would be nice to find someone who is also waiting. That way, our wedding night would be extra special for the both of us. It's discouraging when most Americans have had pre-marital sex, something like 95%, 93% before age 30. It makes me sick that most of the guys who have pressured me for sex were Christians. I always thought Christians were supposed to wait till marriage. I hate to say this, but a lot of Christians don't wait, which is sad. I personally only know of 2 Christians who are virgins waiting till marriage - my 2 best friends. My childhood friend has been celibate for over 7 years now and is a born-again virgin waiting till marriage.

If a guy (virgin or non-virgin; religious or non-religious) respects my decision and is willing to commit to me in a loving relationship, I know he would be the one for me. Keep being you, as you will eventually find that special guy who will respect you for your beliefs. You may have to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince.