Author Thread
MYHA

View Profile
Frog and Bee - Amazon River
Posted : 3 May, 2013 06:56 PM

I spent a month in Amazon:-Brazil, a mission with the indigenous peoples and riverine.The means of transport was across the river in boats or canoes. Am very afraid of frogs, because they jump in people and are cold. So before my trip, I prayed and asked the Lord to please, keep all frogs away from me. And imagine, a place full of rivers and frogs all over the place and during the thirty days I have not seen any. Several people around saw a lot frogs and some cried, others played with the frogs. I have not seen any. But there was a day that I had the opportunity to take the word in an Indian tribe and when I finished there came a very large bee towards my face. I stopped with my hands, protecting my face, but it stung my hand. A local missionary who was with me knows this wild bee poison, and He came to my rescue. And immediately when I looked at my hand, she was instantly swelling and burning too. At the same moment I talked to God, asking him to take away the pain. While the missionary was holding my hand, she was immediately stopped hurting and getting back to normal. And I heard God telling me - I let this bee sting you because I want to tell you about your pray. you only asked to be away from frogs during your trip. But you need to ask me to keep away any kind of possibilities to disturb you . Its ok to be specific in some matters, but just ask me to keep you saved. I'm with you.

And I said to my friend - don�t worry, it�s not burning any more. I prayed, and God healed me. Amem

MYHA

View Profile
ISLAM AND TERRORISM - Mark Gabriel - book
Posted : 3 May, 2013 06:13 PM

This was an indicated book at course of Spiritual warfare - Baptist church in Brazil.

This book just changed my way to pray about islam and my heart to love Israel and Jew people.

It's not agains flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against authorities against the powers of this dark world, and spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly healms.

Ephesians 6 -12.