Author Thread
Raffie

View Profile
Should the Church have single events?
Posted : 24 Dec, 2021 10:20 PM

Single older men are not nearly as welcomed as single women are.

I have been hurt by more Christians than non Christians.

Because of my age and I'm a SINK to most in the church I'm seen as a bad person and to be avoided.

I have went out of my way to invite people over or get something going and they have all the excuses. However, quite a few times I have seen them make get togethers with other couples.

Raffie

View Profile
Posted : 24 Dec, 2021 10:16 PM

All I was saying that singles should get events put on by the church like all the other groups do.

There is great exclusion towards singles.

Raffie

View Profile
Posted : 1 Nov, 2021 10:16 PM

From what I have noticed over the decades that church pretty much offers events for everyone BUT the singles.

Singles between the age of 30 to 65 are over looked and assumed you are either dating or in the midst of divorce.

When I ask a church why there is no events for singles they say "Well its a liability and/or to many predators will show up." In a nut shell GO AWAY.

Would like to get to know singles at a church but the second the sermon is over they door dash while the families mingle and talk to each other.

So what is your view(s) in the Church and singles?

Raffie

View Profile
is this site worth while?
Posted : 1 Nov, 2021 10:08 PM

Not really, most online dating sites are dead and over run with scammers.

In the next 20+ years there should be a new dating thing that will work for the 1st year, then back to what we see today.

Raffie

View Profile
why do women say "I want a good man" ?
Posted : 26 Jun, 2021 08:01 PM

But most times end up with a bad boy in a disaster relationship.

Is it a mental disorder or something? Seen it more times than I can count.

So, thought I'd ask.

Raffie

View Profile
MGTOW
Posted : 22 Jun, 2021 09:37 PM

I get a ton of messages from women that are super young. Unfortunately if I don't reply right away, they are mysteriously BANNED.

Raffie

View Profile
Register For The Men's Weekend!
Posted : 2 Mar, 2020 10:37 AM

@Loree7

Your age limits and drink prevent me from sending a wink back. just so you know I'm not ignoring you.

Raffie

View Profile
Register For The Men's Weekend!
Posted : 2 Mar, 2020 10:12 AM

The 'MOST COMMON' thing churches say is "We don't have events for singles because the wolfs will show up and/or we can be held liable for mis-goings on with an event like that. So choose to no do events for singles" or they babble "Well you should do something since you are interested." Ofc I did by talking to them about it and having no experience in setting up events or anything I can see no issues at all that would come about me planning and doing something like this.

Raffie

View Profile
My life was not to be like this......
Posted : 29 Feb, 2020 04:16 PM

I forgot to mention another one I get now and then.

You do meet some gal and talking to her a few times you both agree you like each other, then next day she drops the F bomb on you. "I really like you, you are a good FRIEND." then stops talking to you all together.

This happened to me last summer.

Have not had a date since start of 2012, thought my long dry season was over. Silly me, what was I thinking....... LOL

Raffie

View Profile
Looking to move to Spokane, Wa?
Posted : 29 Feb, 2020 10:00 AM

I would not move here, boring as can be and dirty.

Our homeless population is exploding, if you need a used syringe, they are not hard to find since the city is littered with them.

Spring to almost end of summer is hot, dry, dusty and lots of fires to deliver smoke for the most part, fall is nice, winter to get snow is very hit/miss. Spokane is so bad that most the time even snow does not want to fall here.

Close to Idaho and lots of drunk red necks in the area.

Page : 1 2