View Profile
Jesuslovesyouandme...
Posted : 1 Feb, 2011 07:46 AM

Amen.. with all God loves us, His faithfulness remain:angel:

Janelyn

View Profile
No offense here, but
Posted : 30 Jan, 2011 10:00 PM

Wven if, if we let our patience role and understand the point of view of other person as for good and most of all the respect of the differences, we will still can manage to be in one to God, coz He alone who created us.. All things our possible (Philippians 4:13)... Tama...

GODBLESS:angel:

Janelyn

View Profile
How to Have a God Centered Dating Relationship
Posted : 19 Jan, 2011 12:30 PM

1.) REMEMBER THAT GOD'S LOVE IS ULTIMATE. Keep in mind that the love God has for you means you do not have to seek fulfillment in how anyone makes you feel (the weakness of human love). Realize that the most perfect love comes from God, and it is always yours. He will do much more to fill the love-space than a person ever could. Approach your dating relationship knowing that God likes you and loves you, and there is plenty room for wonders of love, marriage and building your own family, of course. (Christians: Always remember He sent His son, Jesus, to die for your sins.) Make sure you are strong in your loving relationship with God. This means knowing that He is always there to help you along the way. Trust Him. Make God the most important in your life. Make Him the love of your life.

2.) KNOW THE IDEAL MATCH FOR YOU. Date someone that you would consider marrying. Choose a person that has a similar desire for God, one that will build you up in your faith. If you are already in a relationship, positively encourage one another in pursuing God. Help your boyfriend or girlfriend to keep God the focus. Understand that Christians are not to be "unequally yolked" that is, if they are not willing to accept the faith, the relationship might have to be sacrificed.

3.) PRAY. Pray about your dating relationship. Give everything over to God. Let God know that you are asking His approval. Talk to God about the problems that arise. Thank Him for the opportunity to be in a relationship and the happy times you experience. You can also pray with your boyfriend or girlfriend. It is a good way to help each other out with whatever stresses life brings. By praying together, you are experiencing God together. I would be very careful in doing this, though. The time you spend in prayer with the other person may bring you closer to them, but not necessarily closer to God. It could make the focus more about you two building intimacy. I would suggest each of you seeking after God and then being careful in what you divulge with each other.

4.) TALK ABOUT GOD. Make an effort to bring God into your conversations. Not only will it help in keeping God on your minds, you will also find out about each others beliefs. Talking about a spiritual subject changes normal conversation into one of eternal significance. Discussing God also allows you to build up each others knowledge and confidence.

5.) READ THE BIBLE. Keeping God�s words in your heart helps you to remember the love and promises He has for you. Try reading the Bible together. It is fun, spiritual and good for conversation. Different verses will help you along the way in your relationship.

6.) GET INVOLVED WITH CHURCH. Make sure your boyfriend or girlfriend and you are active in the body of Christ. You will feel good about sharing God�s love. He calls us to serve Him. Find a bible study. Love on people. Find a church where you can be involved together.

7.) BE CAREFUL WITH PHYSICAL AFFECTION. Hugs are great. God created physical affection to be good. But be careful in how much physical permission you give one another. A relationship can easily turn sinful if physical bonding occurs too quickly. Everyone is different. But if you feel guilty at all for actions, it may be good indication that you are going too far. Avoid physical actions that might cause lustful thoughts. Save sex for marriage. Talk about your physical actions with each other, making sure you are both comfortable and feeling great.

8.) SHOW CHRIST'S LOVE TO EACH OTHER. Make sacrifices for each other. Watch a chick flick. Go to a basketball game. Do not judge. Be willing to serve one another. Caress your girlfriend�s hair or even massage your boyfriend�s feet, but remember, "all things are permissible but not all things are beneficial"; that is, understand what might be innocent to one or another might very well be dangerous to you. Put one another above yourselves. Place their needs above your own. Find how to show love to each other. Use the love God has shown you and bring it to your boyfriend or girlfriend.

9.) PURSUE THE FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT. Strive to maintain the traits of godliness. Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, meekness, etc. This will work to relieve the relationship of worldly troubles.

10.) HAVE FUN AND PRAISE AND GLORIFY GOD. Smile and know that God is with you. Enjoy the life that God has given the both of you. Whenever you get the chance, praise God for whatever He has poured into your life. Trust and know that God has your back. He wants what is best for the both of you.

11.) CHERISH YOUR OWN PERSONAL GOD TIME. Make sure you spend time alone with God. You need moments of reading the Bible, journalism or praying just between you and God. Since God is your ultimate lover, it is good to have that alone time with Him.

12.) KEEP IN MIND THE REALITY THAT GOD IS REAL. While having a special someone can bring great happiness in this world, realizing the eternally wonderful nature of God�s love is something you do not want to miss. God is real. His love is real. God is love. Realize that God is working in your life right now. His forgiveness is real and His promises are real. Give the love God has given you to your boyfriend or girlfriend. God�s love is perfect. Let Christ�s love reign in your dating relationship. Let the love you have for each other be a banner to the world displaying God�s goodness. Remember though, "You are not your own, you were bought at a price" - therefore God must reign in your relationships. We are called to be holy, because He is holy. We might very well have to "hate [our] father and mother, [our] wife and children, [our] brothers and sisters--yes, even [our] own life--"; our dating relationships are no exception. Remember, as C.S. Lewis has said, that love that becomes a god, becomes a demon. Submit all your love, therefore, to the one that is Love, and he, like a gardener, shall prune our loves which are so fickle and temporary by nature, into beautiful gardens which we may share with all our relationships - our dating relationships not being excepted.

..KEEP GUARD YOUR HEART FOR IT IS A WELLSPRING OF LIFE..:angel:

Janelyn

View Profile
The Parable of a Mustard Seed
Posted : 15 Jan, 2011 05:08 AM

Jesus told them another parable: . . . (Matt. 13:31-32)

"The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and planted in his field. Though it is the smallest of all your seeds, yet when it grows, it is the largest of garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and perch in its branches"

Lesson:

Have you ever seen a mustard seed? The mustard seed is the smallest of all seeds. It is so small that if you were holding one in your hand and you dropped it you would have a very hard time finding it because it is so hard to see. Even though the mustard seed is so small when it is planted in the ground, it grows into a tree large enough for birds to stand on its branches and to make their nests in it.

When you look at this little mustard seed ( * ) before planting it in the ground, you might think it would be impossible for a seed so tiny to grow into a tree. But our God turns that tiny seed into a wonderful place for birds to come and rest and sing.

When Jesus told this parable He compared it to loving God. When children, like you, or adults begin to love Jesus, their love is like a tiny mustard seed before it is planted in the ground. It starts out very small at first. Then when you keep on listening to what Jesus says and obeying Him, then the love grows bigger and bigger. Soon it will grow like the big mustard tree.

You can also find this parable in Mark 4:30-32; and Luke 13:18-19

MEMORY VERSE

"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you"

Matthew 17:20

Janelyn

View Profile
The Missing Rib
Posted : 15 Jan, 2011 05:07 AM

A girl in love asked her boyfriend.

Girl: Tell me. Who do you love most in this world?

Boy: You, of course!

Girl: In your heart, what am I to you?

Boy: The boy thought for a moment and looked intently in her eyes and said, "You are my rib. It was said that God saw that Adam was lonely, during his sleep, God took one of Adam's rib and created Eve. Every man has been searching for his missing rib, only when you find the woman of your life, you'll no longer feel the lingering ache in your heart."

After their wedding, the couple had a sweet and happy life for a while.

However, the youthful couple began to drift apart due to the busy schedule of life and the never-ending worries of daily problems, their life became mundane.

All the challenges posed by the harsh realities of life began to gnaw away their dreams and love for each other. The couple began to have more quarrels and each quarrel became more heated.

One day, after the quarrel, the girl ran out of the house. At the opposite side of the road, she shouted, "You don't love me!"

The boy hated her childishness and out of impulse, retorted, "Maybe, it was a mistake for us to be together! You were never my missing rib!"

Suddenly, she turned quiet and stood there for a long while. He regretted what he said but words spoken are like thrown away water, you can never take it back. With tears, she went home to pack her things and was determined in breaking-up.

Before she left the house, "If I'm really not your missing rib, please let me go." She continued, "It is less painful this way. Let us go on our separate ways and search for our own partners."

Five years went by...

He never remarried but he had tried to find out about her life indirectly. She had left the country and back. She had married a foreigner and divorced. He felt anguished that she never waited for him.

In the dark and lonely night, he lit his cigarette and felt the lingering ache in his heart. He couldn't bring himself to admit that he was missing her.

One day, they finally met. At the airport, a place where there were many reunions and good byes. He was going away on a business trip. She was standing there alone, with just the security door separating them. She smiled at him gently.

Boy: How are you?

Girl: I'm fine. How about you? Have you found your missing rib?

Boy: No.

Girl: I'll be flying to New York in the next flight. I'll be back in 2 weeks time. Give me a call when you are back. You know my number. Nothing has changed.

With a smile, she turned around and waved good bye.

Girl: Good bye...

One week later, he heard of her death. She had perished in New York, in the event that shocked the world.

Midnight, once again, he lit his cigarette. And like before, he felt the lingering ache in his heart. He finally knew. She was the missing rib that he had carelessly broken.

Lesson's Learned:

Sometimes, people say things out of moments of fury. Most often than not, the outcome could be disastrous and detrimental. We vent our frustrations 99% at our loved ones. And even though we know that we ought to "think twice and act wisely", it's often easier said than done.

Things happen each day, many of which are beyond our control. Let us treasure every moment and everyone in our lives.

Tomorrow may never come. Give and accept what you have today

Janelyn

View Profile
Install Love
Posted : 15 Jan, 2011 05:06 AM

Tech Support: Yes, ... how can I help you?

Customer: Well, after much consideration, I've

decided to install Love. Can

you guide me though the process?

Tech Support: Yes. I can help you. Are you ready

to proceed?

Customer: Well, I'm not very technical, but I think

I'm ready. What do I do

first?

Tech Support: The first step is to open your Heart.

Have you located your

Heart?

Customer: Yes, but there are several other

programs running now. Is it okay

to install Love while they are running?

Tech Support: What programs are running?

Customer: Let's see, I have Past Hurt, Low Self-

Esteem, Grudge and

Resentment running right now

Tech Support: No problem, Love will gradually

erase Past Hurt from your

current operating system. It may remain in your

permanent memory but it will

no longer disrupt other programs. Love will

eventually override Low

Self-Esteem with a module of its own called High

Self-Esteem. However, you

have to completely turn off Grudge and

Resentment. Those programs prevent

Love from being properly installed. Can you turn

those off?

Customer: I don't know how to turn them off. Can

you tell me how?

Tech Support: With pleasure. Go to your start

menu and invoke Forgiveness.

Do this as many times as necessary until Grudge

and Resentment have been

completely erased.

Customer: Okay, done! Love has started installing

itself. Is that normal?

Tech Support: Yes, but remember that you have

only the base program. You

need to begin connecting to other Hearts in order

to get the upgrades.

Customer: Oops! I have an error message already.

It says, "Error - Program

not run on external components ." What should I

do?

Tech Support: Don't worry. It means that the Love

program is set up to run

on Internal Hearts, but has not yet been run on

your Heart. In non-technical

terms, it simply means you have to Love yourself

before you can Love others.

Customer: So, what should I do?

Tech Support: Pull down Self-Acceptance; then

click on the following files:

Forgive-Self; Realize Your Worth; and

Acknowledge your Limitations.

Customer: Okay, done.

Tech Support: Now, copy them to the "My Heart"

directory. The system will

overwrite any conflicting files and begin patching

faulty programming. Also,

you need to delete Verbose Self-Criticism from all

directories and empty

your Recycle Bin to make sure it is completely

gone and never comes back.

Customer: Got it. Hey! My heart is filling up with

new files. Smile is

playing on my monitor and Peace and

Contentment are copying themselves all

over My Heart. Is this normal?

Tech Support: Sometimes. For others it takes

awhile, but eventually

everything gets it at the proper time. So Love is

installed and running. One

more thing before we hang up. Love is Freeware.

Be sure to give it and its

various modules to everyone you meet. They will in

turn share it with others

and return some cool modules back to you.

Customer: Thank you, God.

Janelyn

View Profile
My soul praise report
Posted : 15 Jan, 2011 04:58 AM

What I mean 2011. Huhu.. Amen anyway

Janelyn

View Profile
The Art of Making Coffee
Posted : 15 Jan, 2011 04:50 AM

HOW DO YOU HANDLE ADVERSITY?

A daughter complained to her father about her life and how things were so hard for her. She did not know how she was going to make it and wanted to give up.

She was tired of fighting and struggling. It seemed that as one problem was solved a new one arose.

Her father, a chef, took her to the kitchen. He filled three pots with water and placed each on a high fire. Soon the pots came into a boil.

In one he placed carrots, and the last he placed ground coffee beans.

He let them sit and boil, without saying a word.

The daughter sucked her teeth and impatiently waited, wondering what he was doing. In about twenty minutes he turned off the burners. He fished the carrots out and placed them in a bowl.

He pulled the eggs out and placed them in a bowl. Then he ladled the coffee out and placed it in a bowl.

And then the father asked.

Darling, what do you see?

He brought her closer and asked her to feel the carrots. She did and noted that they were soft.

He then asked her to take an egg and break it. After pulling off the shell, she observed the hard-boiled egg.

Finally, he asked her to sip the coffee. She smiled as she tasted its rich aroma. She humbly asked.

What does it mean, father?

He explained that each of them had faced the same adversity, BOILING WATER, but each reacted differently.

The carrot went in strong, hard, and unrelenting. But after being subjected to the boiling water, it softened and became weak. The egg had been fragile. Its thin outer shell had protected its liquid interior. But after sitting through the boiling water, its inside became hardened.

The ground coffee beans were unique, however. After they were in the boiling water, they had changed the water.

And the father asked.

Which are you?

When adversity knocks at your door, how do you respond? Are you a carrot, an egg or a coffee bean?

Are you the carrot that seems hard, but with pain and adversity you wilt and become soft and lose your strength?

Are you the egg, which starts off with a malleable heart and a fluid spirit,

but after a death, a break up, a divorce, or a lay off have you become

hardened and stiff?

Your shell looks the same, but are you bitter and tough inside with a stiff spirit and heart?

Or are you like the coffee bean? The bean changes the hot water - the very thing that is bringing the pain. The closer the water gets to the boiling the better it tastes.

If you are like the coffee bean you react to difficulties by bettering yourself and making things better around you.

HOW DO YOU HANDLE ADVERSITY?

Are you a carrot?

An egg?

Or a coffee?

Janelyn

View Profile
ONLY TIME WILL KNOW
Posted : 15 Jan, 2011 04:46 AM

Once upon a time, there was an island were all the feelings lived; happiness, sadness, knowledge, and others, including love.

One day, it was announced to all of the feelings that the island was going to sink to the bottom of the ocean. So, all the feelings prepared their boats to leave. Love was the only one that stayed. She wanted to preserve the island paradise until the last possible moment. When the island was almost totally under, Love decided it was time to leave.

Just then, Richness was passing by in a grand boat, Love asked Richness, "Can I come with you on your boat?" Richness answered, I'm sorry, but there is a lot of silver and gold on my boat and there would be no room for your anywhere! Then love decided to ask Vanity for help who was passing in a beautiful vessel. Love cried out: Vanity, help me please! I can't help you. Vanity said. "You are all wet & will damage my beautiful boat". Next, Love saw sadness passing by. Love said, "Sadness, please let me go w/ you". Sadness answered, "Love I'm sorry, but I just need to be alone now. Then love saw happiness. Love cried out, "Happiness, please take me w/you. But happiness was so overjoyed that he didn�t hear love calling to him. Love began to cry.

Then, she heard a voice say. "Come Love, I will take you with me; it was an elder. Love felt so blessed & overjoyed that she forgot to ask the elder his name. When they arrived on land the elder went on his way. Love realized how much she owed the elder.

Love then found knowledge & asked. "Who was it that helped me?�It was TIME", knowledge answered. But why did time help me when no one else would? Love asked.

Knowledge smiled & with deep wisdom & sincerity, answered, because only time is capable of understanding how great love is.

..HI:waving: In this story shows that above all ingredients of the LOVE or of in the worlds, TIME is the most valuable thing to express to our love-ones!!! GODBLESS reader:angel:

Janelyn

View Profile
My soul praise report
Posted : 21 Nov, 2010 06:47 AM

The 2012 is near approaching! In the past moment in time of my life, bad and good. God is indeed an awesome God, never fails and never fades, no matter what his kindness, mercy and love endures forever...

What a great report is it for God and the glory of his name:angel: