Author Thread
MyRedeemerLives0309

View Profile
Where are the Santa Clara County, CA men of integrity?
Posted : 12 Nov, 2011 03:59 PM

I guess there aren't any on this site.

MyRedeemerLives0309

View Profile
What Confidence Is
Posted : 6 Nov, 2011 05:59 PM

I agree. I would also add being comfortable with who you are and therefore not having to prove anything to anyone.

MyRedeemerLives0309

View Profile
What's your pet peeve?
Posted : 6 Nov, 2011 05:55 PM

I find bad spelling off putting... Maybe it is because I work in the legal field and all documents have to have perfect grammar and spelling?

MyRedeemerLives0309

View Profile
Do you find it annoying?
Posted : 6 Nov, 2011 05:43 PM

I never open them. I just go ahead and delete them. I don't have to open them to be able to delete them...

MyRedeemerLives0309

View Profile
Do you find it annoying?
Posted : 5 Nov, 2011 08:25 PM

Do you find it annoying when you log on to CDFF and you see that there's a message in your inbox and you get all excited thinking that you got a message from a girl and when you go to your inbox you realize that it is not a message from a girl but a message from the administrator suggesting you try another Christian dating site?? I do find it annoying.

MyRedeemerLives0309

View Profile
What would you do?
Posted : 5 Nov, 2011 08:12 PM

We all have a past. I know I do. Before I gave my life to the Lord I did things that were wrong, which I am not proud of.

If this is a first date that means that I do not know this guy very well yet. Therefore, I would give him the benefit of the doubt. I believe in God�s redeeming power and I also believe that He can change people. He changed me. So I would give this guy a chance and would try to get to know him better so that I can see for myself if he is indeed a true Christian and has indeed changed his ways. You will know them by their fruits.

MyRedeemerLives0309

View Profile
Love is....
Posted : 5 Nov, 2011 05:58 PM

Thank you for sharing, Victory, totally loved it! Isn't love the sweetest thing?

Love is... when he tells you that you're pretty with or without makeup.

MyRedeemerLives0309

View Profile
Victory7
Posted : 5 Nov, 2011 05:44 PM

Love it. It's great to have a healthy self-image and self-esteem. :applause:

MyRedeemerLives0309

View Profile
What`s so great about being single?
Posted : 5 Nov, 2011 05:37 PM

Can't think of a single thing... :goofball:

MyRedeemerLives0309

View Profile
hi
Posted : 5 Nov, 2011 04:54 PM

That's very sweet. I think we all want that.

Page : 1 2 3