Author Thread
Quiznos

View Profile
Do Christians have to keep asking forgiveness ?
Posted : 2 Nov, 2022 04:25 PM

'Answer'

Quiznos

View Profile
Posted : 2 Nov, 2022 04:24 PM

@dave

Dave, all you do is disagree, yet you never give the Scripture to show why you disagree.

I forgot, tou need to search gotquestions for the answe.

Quiznos

View Profile
Posted : 31 Oct, 2022 06:09 PM

Everyones sins were forgiven before the Triune Godhead had created anything.

I saw a lamb as slain before the foundation of the world.

Only those trusting Yeshua POSSESS the forgiveness of their sins.

Quiznos

View Profile
After the Rapture of the Church
Posted : 31 Oct, 2022 04:29 PM

@moon

Moon, there is not going to be any so called 'rapture'. You and those thinking they have a GET OUT OF RAPTURE FREE card, you will definitely be here for the event.You need to read the Word for yourself and stop using the websites. The websites are leading you astray.

Quiznos

View Profile
THE TRUE GOSPEL=>Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved. When you have believed you have obeyed.
Posted : 31 Oct, 2022 04:23 PM

Mark 1 verse 15

I see Dom posted what i have been saying for some time now about what true repentance is. To Repent, is to change ones mind/understanding about the Gospel. You are not believing the Gospel,repent/change your mind,BELIEVE the Gospel.

We also repent of UNBELIFE,as all sin is the result of UNBELIEF,not believing what is written in the Scriptures.

Repent (from not believing the Gospel) and believe the Gospel.

It's NOT "Repent (of your sins) and believe the Gospel."

Finally, someone is beginning to understand.

Quiznos

View Profile
JUSTIN PETERS EXPOSES FALSE TEACHERS AND “HEARING FROM GOD”
Posted : 14 Oct, 2022 08:27 PM

@ dave

Dave, i have never seen you post anything,but copy and paste, this shows that the Holy Spirit never reveals anything to you. Now Dave, show everyone here that you actually read and study the Scriptures yourself, post something revealed to you by the Holy Spirit, do not copy and paste anthing from a Bible study site, just from your own study of the Scriptures.

Quiznos

View Profile
JUSTIN PETERS EXPOSES FALSE TEACHERS AND “HEARING FROM GOD”
Posted : 14 Oct, 2022 12:44 PM

@dave

Dave, another copy and paste, when will you post something the Holy Spirit REVEALED to you directly when reading and studying the Scriptures. It seems your holy spirit is in gotquestions, as it seems you do not read and study, but go to gotquestions, that is being lazy.

Quiznos

View Profile
The Bible teaches Who God is
Posted : 14 Oct, 2022 07:59 AM

@ moon

Moon ANOTHER gotquestions copy and paste, when will you post what the Holy Spirit has revealed to you thru studying the Word of GOD Almighty.

Beside LAZY,copy and paste, maybe you will beging posting Find the word,or Crossword puzzles.

Quiznos

View Profile
Repentance for Your Sins not just Once for salvation
Posted : 9 Oct, 2022 04:38 PM

@ moon

Moon says: Try Reading the Bible articles!

Quiznos: Reading the articles you post is like eating artificial meat, the imitation meat has no nutritional benefits to the one eating it.

Moon, i read and study the Word of GOD Almighty, i do not read 'articles' about the Scriptures.

The Holy Spirit REVEALS( Yes, there is REVELATION today) what GOD Almighty says about Himself and man, as we read and study His Word, not the articles of men.

Quiznos

View Profile
Repentance for Your Sins not just Once for salvation
Posted : 9 Oct, 2022 03:13 PM

@moon

Moon, thanks for another copy and paste reply. When will you post what the Holy Spirit has revealed to you as you read and study the Scriptures, not copy the COMMENTS of people.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10