View Profile
Denver Broncos!
Posted : 7 Jan, 2011 05:38 PM

I hope so.

BravoSaved

View Profile
Denver Broncos!
Posted : 27 Dec, 2010 03:49 PM

I use to be a huge Avalanche fan as a kid. But now-a-days, I don't even know the roster. I guess it just comes and goes with time.

BravoSaved

View Profile
Denver Broncos!
Posted : 25 Dec, 2010 06:27 PM

Okay, who here is a die-heart Denver Bronco fan? I know we're in last place of the AFC West right now; but I can't even imagine being a die-heart fan of another NFL team.

BravoSaved

View Profile
Anyone from Colorado?
Posted : 23 Dec, 2010 06:46 PM

Sweet! I'm so glad to meet more people from Colorado!

I am so sorry for the late reply; I've been super busy. College, work, etc. You get the picture. :goofball:

BravoSaved

View Profile
Texan girl afraid to lose close family ties.
Posted : 29 Nov, 2010 10:59 AM

sarunamii wrote, "I do want to get married and have a husband and kids of my own, but I'm really close with my niece and nephew now and I don't want that to change. So part of me is afraid to find someone, and I'm not sure how to balance that inner conflict.

A part of me is very impatient to find Mr. Right, but another part is afraid that he doesn't exist for me."

You have to live your life. Being close to family is very, very important. But you can't live life depended on what other people (including family) say; you need to live life depended on what God says in The Holy Bible.

You the Bible as your guide post. If you do your best to follow God, then no matter the outcome, you can't be blamed for doing wrong (unless its willful sin). God knows your heart.

BravoSaved

View Profile
Anyone from Colorado?
Posted : 29 Nov, 2010 10:26 AM

Is anyone from Colorado?

I'm new here and just wondering.

I live in the Denver/Lakewood area.

BravoSaved

View Profile
dating, agian, never married
Posted : 28 Nov, 2010 02:31 PM

I got a buddy who didn't have his first girlfriend (and now wife) until 32 or 33.

For me, I can relate with you to an extent, I think. I didn't start dating until I was 21. For the next few years, dating was just that, dating. But after being cheated on a few times, I found myself in quite a problem.

Not only was my heart harden (I didn't want to be cheated on again), but before my heart got hard, I was following God's calling. Moving through two States and 3 cities over the course of a year and 11 months, I found myself lonely over time and, living where I was, there weren't very many good women to date.

Finally making it back to the Denver area (and hence back home), I had left my career and gone back to college (once again on God's calling). And I thought at 24, then later 25, I wound finally find "that one" woman. Well I dated once at 25 for a short while, but it wasn't God's will, and she ended up moving back home to go back to college.

Now I find myself at 26, working 6 days a week, going to college part-time, and wondering if I'll ever find that one woman. Although I go to college, I'm about the furthest thing from a flirt there can be. So although I know when women are flirting with me, I'm way too shy to flirt back (or in most cases, just don't know how to flirt back). And being so busy, I don't have the time (or the money) to go out with the buddies to socialize with women.

And being older (I think this is where I can relate with you the most), I do find dating much harder. I'm no longer looking for a "girlfriend". I'm past the cheap dating time in my life. I don't want a girlfriend, I want a wife. So when I do date, I'm not going to date someone I can't see a future with. So, it does make it harder, because as each month goes by, I'm getting closer to 27, then 28, and then so on and so on.

Although I know I shouldn't be complaining at 26, I realize the fact that I want to be married around 30 and start having children around 32 (and on average, I date once a year---its been over a year since my last girlfriend). And assuming I meet someone within the next few months or when I'm 27 or 28, with at least 2 years of dating, I'm looking at 30 to 31. And who knows? Maybe the to-be-wife wants children right away (although I want to be married for at least two years before children). So it's just all the stress of trying to plan out the whole marriage thing with age and what the to-be-wife wants, etc. Once again, yes, I do find dating harder when your older, mostly because I think as we get older, we're more picky and just don't want a girlfriend, but a wife. And we want that wife to be the right person, not the wrong person.

BravoSaved

View Profile
HEY
Posted : 28 Nov, 2010 11:40 AM

:waving:

BravoSaved

View Profile
Hi all
Posted : 28 Nov, 2010 11:36 AM

Thanks! It'll take me some time to get use to all of the "ins and outs" of the website and of the community here. But I'll get there.

BravoSaved

View Profile
If You Could Be Anyone In The Bible...
Posted : 26 Nov, 2010 07:45 PM

The Apostle Paul

Page : 1 2