Author Thread
Miss_Chris

View Profile
Evenly Yoked
Posted : 13 Feb, 2011 10:13 PM

Just a quick thought... It's interesting that you put "evenly" instead of "equally". I realize you must have meant it as one in the same, but being at a similar level of growth in the Lord is important.

Two people can be of the Christian faith, but one way ahead of the other in terms of maturity, Godly wisdom, etc. That count's for a lot in my book.

Realizing that God can use anyone and also even the most "Godly Christian" can fall.

Miss_Chris

View Profile
Flirts with waitress
Posted : 7 Feb, 2011 08:45 PM

Would you date (long term relationship, marry) a guy who flirts with the waitress? Weather or not he realizes he's doing it.

What do you think about this? Is it disrespectful to the waitress? If you are a waitress, what do you think when a man and women whom you are pretty sure are "together" (married , in a relationship, on a date) sit at your table and the man flirts with you?

thanks.

Miss_Chris

View Profile
respect
Posted : 18 Jan, 2011 02:50 PM

I hope and pray that you stay on the path that you are on with God.

After the first date, put some distance before the next one. Like maybe a few days or even a week.

Miss_Chris

View Profile
The final word in making a decision
Posted : 21 Dec, 2010 04:51 PM

Here is a scenario: Let's say the husband, we will call him Pot Roast, wants their child to go to a private school. And the wife, we will call her Lamb Chop, is voting for the public school across the street.

After Pot Roast lovingly takes into account Lamb Chop's perspective, cares, relevant issues, and desires for their child, and after Lamb Chop hears Pot Roast's reasons and such for the private school... if after all is said respectfully and lovingly they can not come to an agreement, then it's Biblical for the wife to leave it up to the husband to make the final decision. This is because God has put him as the head of the household and she is to respect his decision.

The husband is to submit himself to God and be certain that God is giving him the answer.

If I were that Christian wife, all I've got to say is he'd better be getting his answer from God.

Miss_Chris

View Profile
What in a profile photo that turns you off?
Posted : 21 Dec, 2010 04:21 PM

What about a guy showing off his chest with a woman cut out of the picture, only her hands showing on his chest? I've actually seen that! :toomuch:

Miss_Chris

View Profile
Posted : 21 Dec, 2010 04:20 PM

I saw a fuzzy profile picture of a guy way off shore with just his head sticking out of the water. Is that what your talking about?

Miss_Chris

View Profile
Posted : 21 Dec, 2010 04:17 PM

You people totally crack me up! :laugh: I like all the responses. What does hijack on forums mean?

The shirtless macho showing of chest is completely out by unanimous vote.

I checked out the woman with the fish. She could at least be smiling, but that's cool.

To the guy who wants, how did you put it, perky peppy fluffy... whatever? Well, I ain't those things so you are not gonna see pics of me like that no how. .

Miss_Chris

View Profile
If You're Frustrated By The Lack of Views/Emails You're Getting, This Will Help...
Posted : 19 Dec, 2010 06:56 PM

I agree about the smile.. I like to see men's profile pics of them smiling. I just created a new post that talks about profile pics and it seems really shallow what I wrote (I meant for it to be sort of funny).

You have a better way with words... also, your eyes smile as well.

Miss_Chris

View Profile
Posted : 19 Dec, 2010 06:45 PM

I wanted to add this disclaimer: The most important thing is what they have written in their profile and who they are on the inside. Not what they look like.

Miss_Chris

View Profile
Posted : 19 Dec, 2010 06:33 PM

I've noticed on here and another dating website, that men sometimes have their profile pictures be the following:

Wearing sunglasses so we can't see their eyes

scowling (looking tough?)

wearing a baseball hat (which is not always a bad thing)

smiling from ear to ear, wearing sunglasses and a hat while proudly holding up a large recently deceased fish . :laugh:

seeing their age and seeing their photo is clearly of them 20 years younger. Or, their baby picture. What's with that?

Page : 1 2