Author Thread
clessy

View Profile
Women and Bikinis on a Christian dating site
Posted : 12 Aug, 2011 07:38 AM

well i totally agree with you bro Paul it doesnt matter if you are older than her we are all christian singles so some of us say but i believe is not all of us on this site are really saved even so you have a right to correct her about her dressing on a christian site and isnt it? as christian we must be different set apart individuals we are the light of the world and if we that are the light lose our savour wherewithal shall we be salted again, lest not just have a form of Godliness but deny the power thereof , remember God is holy and our body is his temple where he live in and God dont dwell where uncleaness is, let me say there is no harm to wear a bikinis as thats the wear for the beach would a woman wear a long skirt to the beach to swim in no that would look so odds so a modest swimwear is ok for a christian woman nothing too revealing as all we do we must do it modestly and i didnt say that but Gods words, i know she must be hurt for what bro paul may have said but all that she reply back to him just show who she really is as thats not how a christian should react but be more humble so i therefore encourage you all single christian women lets be humble and modest in all we do and let the life we live speak for us God bless you all:angel: