View Profile
Hey Everyone
Posted : 13 Dec, 2013 08:52 PM

Hey Everyone, I'm Cheree!

bbwgirl10

View Profile
anyone wanna chat
Posted : 18 Jan, 2011 03:16 PM

Hey I'm Cheree, just looking for some nice, clean and friendly guys to chat with...I live in NC, but you dont have be in NC. All colors invited...lets talk about the Lord.

bbwgirl10

View Profile
shallow men
Posted : 25 Dec, 2010 06:06 PM

I think SOME of the men and women on this website are very shallow. I do enjoy this site and have met some wonderful people, but then you get the egotistical, sarcastic, stuck up men and women that aren't worth the two cents in my back pocket. I'm sorry but if your a man and your like 300 lbs don't expect to get a supermodel, likewise for women. This is a great site for Christian folk, but can we as adults treat others nicely and not be so artificial. We are supposed to be different from the world, and not dwell in the things of the world. Wake up and smell the roses (not the dead ones). Anyone else think the same way?

bbwgirl10

View Profile
Hey everyone and Merry Christmas
Posted : 24 Dec, 2010 08:08 PM

Well I'm facing the enemy, but he WON'T mess up my christmas. The enemy thought he brought me down, but does he know that God has already lifted me back up.

Anyways, I like this site. It's better than other sites as far as the perv content.

I'm just hoping I find a good man that really understands, recognizes, and practices his own beliefs. It seems like on this site there are some peeps who don't believe in religion, yet believe in God. I can't do that. I have to go to church, I believe in a Pastor. The Pastor is God's most annointed teaching us to live right. I need the leadership b/c I know I can't do it on my own. Anyways I'm rambling, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!