Author Thread
Gadsden

View Profile
Membership
Posted : 11 Apr, 2024 07:46 AM

Self righteous virtue signaling.

Looking for a wife isn't the only reason people use this site.

Gadsden

View Profile
Younger men.
Posted : 19 Nov, 2021 04:04 PM

pray about it.

i personally have dated much younger & much older... the age gap was only a problem to busy bodies. i enjoyed & found value in the relationship with the person i was with.

if you're uncomfortable with it... is it because you fear being judged by men? or because the Spirit is telling you?

Gadsden

View Profile
is this site worth while?
Posted : 19 Nov, 2021 03:53 PM

This site, being free, has a lot of scammers. This is just a fact. One needs to be able to have discernment.

Beyond that, I can only speak to my experiences & they have been mostly great.

I have met a number of wonderful women on this site. Though none of them turned out to be the "one" I value every real connection I've had here & still talk to some of my connections as time permits. Some were states or countries away. A few in my own town.

I would say - not to put your trust in this site to find "the one"... put that trust in God. This site may be His vehicle for you, it may not. Maybe you are here to broaden your circle or your sphere of influence. Reach out to someone that may not ever get a connection & offer to pray with them or just be an ear for them. Sometimes it's easier for someone to spill it all to a stranger they will most likely never meet that it is to even their pastor.