Author Thread
susana21

View Profile
How can you keep people from saving your images??
Posted : 24 Jun, 2011 08:10 PM

I agree with dkj255, and even if there is not option to save, there is still screenshot, so you're really not completely safe.

susana21

View Profile
Linux
Posted : 24 Jun, 2011 03:15 PM

Windows 7 dual boot with 11.04 ( installed using wubi, lol )

susana21

View Profile
Torn . . .
Posted : 18 Jun, 2011 07:32 PM

lol @bcpianogal, i know exactly how you feel!

What i can advise for you ( i think i am not even qualified to give an advise, but teehee, giving one anyway ) is that make sure of your current bestfriend's feeling for you, it might just be fondness or anything mistaken for something romantic. Just make sure your intentions are known to her and see what she thinks about it and will do about it. And pray. Don't rush. I'd go for someone who can cook better though :eat: :eat:

susana21

View Profile
Issues on Virginity
Posted : 18 Jun, 2011 07:15 PM

@bcpianogal and @cobbler, thanks! I will definitely follow both of your advice. And amen to the wise words :) Finding the right person seems to a little frustrating though ( is it just me? lol )

@Rabbit32, i am sorry if you feel that some people condemns you because of your situation, but i certainly don't have anything against your circumstances and i didn't bring this question up for anyone to feel that either. Personally, i don't have any issue towards those who have not saved themselves for their future husband/wife God forgave them, so why can't I? But just like what @cobbler said, it is not a moral issue for me, but a personal preference, and also, because i know this is what God would've wanted for me to do. I don't think I am any better than anyone, or a more suitable mate to anyone.

In the light of widows, there is no question about that, they are free to marry. And is a suitable mate just like everyone else.

Gen 2:18 (KJV ) And the LORD God said, [It is] not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

susana21

View Profile
Issues on Virginity
Posted : 18 Jun, 2011 06:23 AM

Thank you for your answer. I really wanted to see it in a guy's perspective.

susana21

View Profile
A man's approach
Posted : 18 Jun, 2011 05:02 AM

sounds a lot more appropriate than any other places :)

susana21

View Profile
Issues on Virginity
Posted : 18 Jun, 2011 04:59 AM

I know this is a very sensitive topic, and i am not sure if it has been brought up before ( too lazy to dig all the topics ), so forgive me, i don't intend to be offensive or anything. I just thought i'd post this question to you ladies ( guys opinions are welcome too ).

So anyway, there was this guy who asked me upfront if i am a virgin? He was like a complete stranger, I did kind of blame myself for him bringing that up because of that statement i made in my profile. I thought it was weird of him to ask that upfront. He said that something like he probably won't consider being with anyone who is not a virgin ( i didn't ask him btw ).

Would virginity be an issue to you?

susana21

View Profile
Where's the LAST place you'd expect to find an eskimo?
Posted : 18 Jun, 2011 04:39 AM

.....oops sorry didn't read it's ask a guy :(

susana21

View Profile
Where's the LAST place you'd expect to find an eskimo?
Posted : 18 Jun, 2011 04:38 AM

the first thing that came to my mind when i read the title is in the desert:dancingp:

susana21

View Profile
Chinese Mothers
Posted : 30 May, 2011 08:32 AM

My mother is not Chinese, but i was raised in a strict Asian home. I remember being overweight when i was younger and when my mom told me "fatty loose some weight" it never bothered me, it just makes me aware that if i didn't loose this weight i will be doomed. I didn't became a music prodigy nor a math wiz, but i think i ended up well. I have seen worse parenting or more lenient than that of Amy's and results are not the same. But i still think the good 'ol stick is still the whip of love and i will, Lord willing, do the same thing to my kids.

Page : 1 2 3