Author Thread
CNY'er

View Profile
Guy's...what's appropriate?
Posted : 17 Apr, 2021 06:37 PM

May i ask you if it's love at first sight, how long would you wait? May be a good rule of thumb. I dont think you'll say it in the first 24 hrs, or even week. But if i date you several times, and of course no intercourse, then i am definitely liking you. Maybe play it safe by asking if he is ready to move forward in the relationship. But good question

CNY'er

View Profile
Put Offs
Posted : 17 Apr, 2021 06:23 PM

Tell me how it's gonna be. I don't mind if you ask or suggest, but if i am gonna be told what i am gonna do, i am out. I won't boss you around either, so def not tolerable

CNY'er

View Profile
California legalizes pedophilia?
Posted : 7 Oct, 2020 09:19 PM

One of the fires was allegedly started by a "gender coming out party". Well, go figure, and it should have gotten more press. But i think a point many have missed it this is where we are heading once we legalized gay marriage. The lessening of criminalizing pedophilia because it "offends transgenders" was introduced by a gay politician in, guess where? San Fran of course. This is sick. We don't have too much time left if we can't right the ship.

CNY'er

View Profile
I'm going to delete my account
Posted : 7 Oct, 2020 09:06 PM

I thought poster was being funny. And was. What is your point?

CNY'er

View Profile
Why do guys say married on paper only?
Posted : 15 Mar, 2020 07:21 PM

I fought for a failing marriage all the way. Well, almost. Longer story but if any man thinks it be "just a piece of paper", that's all the feeling you're gonna get. You too, are a piece of paper. Or a piece of dung.