Author Thread
KiwiMav

View Profile
Flirt Baby Firlt!
Posted : 27 Jul, 2012 11:33 PM

Flirting is an art! Men would have ourselves think that we initiate relationships. Yet research has repeated shown that ladies are the ones that choose their mate, whether it be through a fleeting glance, a flick of the hair... And then it is left up to the all bold and courageous male, who is in control and dominant to 'make the first move'. Ah but alas it appears we are responding to the signals of the lady.

KiwiMav

View Profile
Ladies, Ladies, Ladies
Posted : 26 Jul, 2012 05:28 PM

Work it sister! :ROFL:

Us heroic men would like to think that WE are the ones that make the first move in the dance of love. And we may be the ones that put ourselves out there typically and take the bigs risks. But it seems that ladies are the ones who overwhelming initiate the dance.

KiwiMav

View Profile
Flirt Baby Firlt!
Posted : 26 Jul, 2012 04:06 PM

I posted a question about flirting in the Ask A Gal category but thought this might be a better or wise place to do it.

SO, Ladies, Ladies, Ladies; Do you flirt? If so why? If not, why not?

KiwiMav

View Profile
Would you ever
Posted : 26 Jul, 2012 04:02 PM

Yes I agree love is not a feeling.

KiwiMav

View Profile
Would you ever
Posted : 26 Jul, 2012 04:02 PM

Yes I agree love is not a feeling.

KiwiMav

View Profile
Would you date this guy?
Posted : 26 Jul, 2012 03:58 PM

No. I would not date a lady who was separated. I have a friend who was eager to get married and it turned out the guy who was 'separated' turned out to not be separated at all.

When answer this I was thinking that would be a rule of thumb, but GOd is sovereign. But I find it hard to image that God would lead me to do it. FOr instance if she was abandoned - then you can legally get the marriage dissolved. But then I really want to be involved in that process either. THere is always hope.

KiwiMav

View Profile
But she�s a pompous, selfish, arrogant �princess� ...
Posted : 26 Jul, 2012 03:54 PM

I try to love her. We are always witnessing whether we like it or not. The topic of faith with araises as it does ... what did you do on the weekend? I A, B, C, went to Church... Then trust that God will give me the words to answer any questions she may have.

KiwiMav

View Profile
Marriage!!!
Posted : 26 Jul, 2012 03:47 PM

Interestingly, the message shared by a friend last night was about 'happiness'. They got an 'expert' into their rotary clud to discuss it, and one of the things that stuck with him was what determined our happiness was broken down into 3 categories. 40% for DNA and conditioning, 50% our responses and 10% our circumstances. 10%!!! only 10%, which I would agree with. Because you know a said to guy earlier in the week, when asked how I was, I replied "I've got nothing to complain about". But then it hit me that we always have something to complain about. And then of course that we always have something to give thanks for. An attitude of grattitude is a precious then - how can we appreciate what the Lord has done for us without one?

KiwiMav

View Profile
Marriage!!!
Posted : 26 Jul, 2012 03:42 PM

I'm not a marriage expert, so I don't mean to offer a cheap answer. But what I've found through relationships that I have had - including friendships, is that there is an art to having healthy relationships. And sometimes they are not easy. But it is in season that your life in the ordinary/normal/day-to-day/ comes to the front ... it is in trials that we see the metal of a man. And this metal is always being forged. If we neglect God in the secret places then woe to us. Church attendance is the last thing to go. A 'sagging' spiritual life is surely going to have harmful consequences - not only to us but those we love.

KiwiMav

View Profile
Ladies, Ladies, Ladies
Posted : 26 Jul, 2012 03:33 PM

My question, is do you flirt? Are you good at flirting? If so why? If not, why not?

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7