Author Thread
Zachariah2

View Profile
You don't have to be perfect to be loved
Posted : 9 Mar, 2020 04:42 PM

I think you're perfect, in that you were created by God whatever the end of your being was it has tremendous value. What comics do you write? I'd love to take a look at one. Oh and of course it counts as a profession, people need Art.

Zachariah2

View Profile
Former child of the devil
Posted : 9 Mar, 2020 04:40 PM

Jolly good, you could never have been that bad to begin with.

Zachariah2

View Profile
Should I look for a wife at all?
Posted : 9 Mar, 2020 04:25 PM

I really don't post this in search of pity or anything like that but I see that these forum's are pretty active and I want some honest feedback.

For a while I have wondered if it is fair to a woman to marry them, even though my disability might mean we would never have children. I know basically no woman's dream guy is in a wheelchair (obviously). I've gone over it with friends and get some mixed responses some saying 'no it's not fair' other saying 'God will illuminate the way' or something to that effect. If anyone's got any scriptures that would be great as well.

I have a spinal injury which means that I cannot... Finish the business so to speak. On the plus side I've been very abstinent.

Zachariah2

View Profile
Should I look for a wife at all?
Posted : 9 Mar, 2020 04:25 PM

I really don't post this in search of pity or anything like that but I see that these forum's are pretty active and I want some honest feedback.

For a while I have wondered if it is fair to a woman to marry them, even though my disability might mean we would never have children. I know basically no woman's dream guy is in a wheelchair (obviously). I've gone over it with friends and get some mixed responses some saying 'no it's not fair' other saying 'God will illuminate the way' or something to that effect. If anyone's got any scriptures that would be great as well.

I have a spinal injury which means that I cannot... Finish the business so to speak. On the plus side I've been very abstinent.

Zachariah2

View Profile
Liking myself is not pride
Posted : 9 Mar, 2020 04:10 PM

Well yes of course, if God is all knowing and God loves you so much he would send his only begotten son to suffer and die for you. You must mean a great deal brother.

I suppose the concern would be loving oneself at the expense of others or ostentatious displays of vanity. Prayer and meditation on scripture will illuminate exactly where the fulcrum of self-appreciation and vanity is.