Author Thread
beautifulchristian24

View Profile
She doesnt respond.
Posted : 4 Jun, 2020 09:09 PM

Perhaps she viewed and read you're profile and isn't interested. So she chooses not to respond.

beautifulchristian24

View Profile
Why continuing to message?
Posted : 25 May, 2020 08:35 PM

Thanks for your response.

In my typical reply to someone I'm not interested in dating. I thank them for the message and explain what in their profile causes me not to have interest. Then the majority of time is a constant blowing my messages up as to why I should date them. I personally don't find that attractive at all.

beautifulchristian24

View Profile
Protecting Your Families
Posted : 25 May, 2020 05:23 PM

I know I'm not a guy.......

I grew up in a very traditional home. My mom did the dishes, cooked, cleaned, took care of my brother and myself. While my dad worked. Now yes dad would cook and do things around the house but it was mostly my mother.

Dad did lead us spiritually, and in most aspects of our lives as he was the "head of the household". I see no problems with this. If this is how two people decide to live their life, nothing wrong with it.

I would be the same with my husband when I get married.

beautifulchristian24

View Profile
Why continuing to message?
Posted : 25 May, 2020 05:20 PM

Guys, I'm actually really curious. When you send a lady a message. If she is kind enough to respond, to either let you know she isn't interested or is. Why continue to message. While I admit, I can't respond to every message. I try to respond to all. If I'm interested I let them though, and I have made friends here. If I'm not interested for whatever reason I also let them know.

So why bombard a woman with messages after she has stated she isn't interested?