Author Thread
MineOnly

View Profile
Golden Heart comes after the Broken Heart
Posted : 14 Jun, 2020 12:20 PM

Pain yes, but the good thing is that the refining is divine and Jesus is a witness to prevent you from being destroyed or spoiled. BURST ON!

MineOnly

View Profile
Posted : 13 Jun, 2020 04:48 PM

Thank you. You are a gold in yourself too. Push through and push out. Very soon you will glitter for all to notice.

MineOnly

View Profile
Posted : 13 Jun, 2020 04:48 PM

Thank you. You are a gold in yourself too. Push through and push out. Very soon you will glitter for all to notice.

MineOnly

View Profile
Posted : 9 Jun, 2020 04:14 PM

I thought it was not fair to be heart - broken. I imagined heart brokeness was a choice by an individual to allow or declined it. I also thought that Christians cannot be heart-broken because the joy of the Lord is our strength. I also assumed that heart brokeness is status not easily changeable.

However, all these assumptions were based upon ignorance. Hear-brokeness is one of the building blocks of both growth and success in life. It seems nobody normal on earth has lived a heart - broken FREE Life and been counted among the living! The difference is on the how we respond to heart-brokeness. Brokeness is an emotional and behavioural transmitter which influence our character!

Here our choices counts

Our responses to processing the brokeness will determine what we become thereafter - valuable or rejected or spoiled outputs. To me heart-brokeness had pushed me to discover the value of life because I refused to dissappear in the process. The bottom line is we all have to go through it!! The question is how do we go though it and come out a refined gold??

MineOnly

View Profile
Men's dating needs in relation to ages - winks an favorites
Posted : 11 May, 2020 04:17 PM

Rightly said. You are wise. Most of those who are attracted to me are rather way out younger or way out older! My equals attracted to me are either married or womanisers or really raw sinners. Few who are either single at my age is reserved and sometimes boring or want children And those who are matching or closer to be with widowers they have grandchildren they to bumper - not that I am agaist the children, but they make you feel a forgotten number or they are looking for what they have lost in you! That is why one has to be focused on who you are in Christ first then what you want to receive and to give before you go on search for a partner. The one will realy have fun in the jungle searh

MineOnly

View Profile
Have A Blessed day!
Posted : 10 May, 2020 04:42 PM

It was indeed a beautiful day for most of the mothers including myself. My children just surprised me with gifts and money beyod my expectations.

Being a mother is just a wonderful thing in life. I wish all the mothers and the mothers to be a great time ahead as well as encourage them never to stop praying and blessing our children. Remain blessed blessing mother

MineOnly

View Profile
Posted : 9 May, 2020 02:20 PM

I am not sure most women experience what I do. Older men winking more younger woman and younger men winking more older women. Then they say age is just a number - nothing matters. What is the mystery behind this?

A lot of time I just delete without reading the profile in ful. Then I realised that a younger person can wink or add as favorite not neccessarily for dating but something that he admire in my profile abd he would like just to say it.

Instead of winking can I just write a message right way and say honest opnion - I like your profile or you are handsome without my heart in at all but just the value of what I see. It doen not matter to me whether white or black, closer or far, but what I see is right on my screen! The tricky is, I do not expect a response, but I feel good saying it.

What do men feel about it in general, why do younger men go for elderly women and elderly men go for younger women? Are they right? Being an elderly I have a way of counseling those who if they happen to insist

MineOnly

View Profile
Posted : 9 May, 2020 02:20 PM

I am not sure most women experience what I do. Older men winking more younger woman and younger men winking more older women. Then they say age is just a number - nothing matters. What is the mystery behind this?

A lot of time I just delete without reading the profile in ful. Then I realised that a younger person can wink or add as favorite not neccessarily for dating but something that he admire in my profile abd he would like just to say it.

Instead of winking can I just write a message right way and say honest opnion - I like your profile or you are handsome without my heart in at all but just the value of what I see. It doen not matter to me whether white or black, closer or far, but what I see is right on my screen! The tricky is, I do not expect a response, but I feel good saying it.

What do men feel about it in general, why do younger men go for elderly women and elderly men go for younger women? Are they right? Being an elderly I have a way of counseling those who if they happen to insist