Author Thread
Catholic_female

View Profile
I wish I could meet a woman who doesn't think I'm ugly
Posted : 31 May, 2020 02:49 AM

Dear I think you are asking for way too much for somebody who doesn't want to put in any work. You are 300 pounds and want a slender woman who obviously puts in much work to look that good? You can not be selective yet do little to better yourself come on man. Anyway if it helps research about the keto diet. I'm on it and its worked wonders so far. I hope you can stop wishing and work on yourself too, slender women are also picky. Well I was tired of the kind of guys I was meeting and I realised I needed to do something about my body image too, I am a beautiful woman but honestly my weight was a turn off even for me personally. I get a lot of guys looking my direction now and I am not there yet but at least I tried. Work on your image, its your responsibility to be healthy.

Catholic_female

View Profile
Hi my name is Pauline
Posted : 30 May, 2020 10:55 AM

Hi my name is Pauline from Zambia. Been single for 7 years... Last dated when I was 23.. Started really young and theres a lot I decided to unlearn and learn. I made a decision when I came across crefflo dollars sermon on dating right just before we could wed. I guess I am ready now and of course I have no idea where to start but maybe here might be a good place. The years of being alone have obviously taught me a lot and hopefully a mature christian man will understand. ☺ I am really that terrible at introducing myself but heyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Catholic_female

View Profile
My 2nd "attempt-only" at humour.
Posted : 30 May, 2020 10:47 AM

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ very funny