Author Thread
MyBoaz2011

View Profile
YOU ARE GOD-FOR-A-DAY: How will you use the Power on an ex?
Posted : 19 Feb, 2011 10:28 AM

GodsLamb,

Could be that the men feel like they are "gods" already - :laugh: afterall, as they say, "its a man's world" right.

I commend your "operation sweep" agenda which will literally sweep those folks into the Kingdom. I believe it is attainable as you keep interceeding.

Thanks for sharing!!!:applause:

MyBoaz2011

View Profile
Serial Monogamists: Do Not Fall for THEM!!!
Posted : 19 Feb, 2011 10:15 AM

Thank you PreciousinHisSite for the experienced-based sharing which opens the mind to think wider.

I totally agree that the seducing spirit is so successful against believers in marital matters because we mostly jump in "heart-first" instead of "head-first" - we get so much emotionally/affectionately involved we'll believe just about anything from the object of our obsession. I guess we are all learning through our experiences - even though the tuition is so high.

Sanctifed intuition could have saved us from the tuitions...:laugh:

Thanks for sharing!!

MyBoaz2011

View Profile
Posted : 19 Feb, 2011 10:00 AM

1BBG,

:laugh: I plead "no contest" and I believe of course that deliverance is part of the salvific work of Christ in us and through us.

You struck a balance by acknowledging the fanatical overreachings by certain elements - which doesn't nullify the supremacy of the word of God.

Thanks for a broad perspective

MyBoaz2011

View Profile
Posted : 19 Feb, 2011 09:49 AM

GomerRepeller,

You are absolutely WRONG in your unprofessional assessments and over-generalizations. You took the stand of a "professional" and shared basically unprofessional views that shifts focus from the discussion of a topic to an attack on the person - a logical flaw.

You could have done better if you approached the discussion from a purely intellectual, non personal perspective.

I have generated topics here to stimulate healthy discussions and I have been receiving personal messages from lives getting touched.

I am not a victim sending out an SOS.

You must learn how to be respectful to people, ok?

MyBoaz2011

View Profile
She Divorced me Because I enrolled into Law School: Really?
Posted : 18 Feb, 2011 09:13 PM

Thanks GR for sharing an interesting perspective.

....but the two cents?....:ROFL:

Unless you are a widow(er) and those are your "mite" :laugh:

MyBoaz2011

View Profile
Take our "God-for-a-day" Challenge: How will you treat your ex?
Posted : 18 Feb, 2011 09:09 PM

Joeysings,

Thanks for defering to God. None can out-do Him indeed!

MyBoaz2011

View Profile
Posted : 18 Feb, 2011 09:07 PM

ROL1,

That's very touching!

Thank you so much for sharing!

MyBoaz2011

View Profile
Posted : 18 Feb, 2011 09:06 PM

Thanks GP, I agree with your quote!

MyBoaz2011

View Profile
Posted : 18 Feb, 2011 09:05 PM

Ms PreciousinhisSite,

You are welcome, and, thanks for sharing such selfless, godly perspective - it reveals how forgiving you are towards those who hurt you..

About the divorces, it doesn't really matter what anyone might think or say about the way things turn out for you. Its a matter of conscience between you and God. Try your best to advance your life beyond those sordid past into a glorious future.

Paula White, Juanita Bynum and so many other women had multiple divorces, but they keep preaching. Just live life as best as you can.

My post on Serial Monogamy focuses on men or women who initiate divorces as a habit and keep marrying as a habit or an obsession. That's an anomaly if not a malady.

May God open doors of marital stability for you here or elsewhere - that's my prayer for you.

MyBoaz2011

View Profile
YOU ARE GOD-FOR-A-DAY: How will you use the Power on an ex?
Posted : 18 Feb, 2011 08:49 PM

GG1965,

:applause::applause: For a heart of transcendent love - and I do perceive the Lord will actualize this passion you share. Tha's exactly how our God would respond.

Thanks for sharing

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6