Author Thread
suzannefarmer^

View Profile
Ethnicity an issue even here??
Posted : 22 Feb, 2012 08:10 AM

I married out of my race and did not feel guilty at all! I married a Navajo, & I am a W.A.S.P.....it worked out fine. We were both christians. I have beautiful children. God has blessed them. It is NOT an issue w/me. I don't care if one color marries another color, but the most important thing is that they are both christians. God bless, to each their own...they have their 'conviction' or preference in their heart.

suzannefarmer^

View Profile
I wanna Boaz ?
Posted : 15 Feb, 2012 08:52 AM

Hi! I want a Boaz because he was a farmer, believer and a nice guy! :)

suzannefarmer^

View Profile
"The Shack"
Posted : 27 Nov, 2010 02:19 PM

I loved it! I was struggling w/unforgiveness & it helped me alot.

suzannefarmer^

View Profile
LADIES, What is it that actually "attracts" you to a man?
Posted : 27 Aug, 2010 05:06 PM

How well he knows Jesus & God's word.....PLUS how does he treat women? Is he willing to talk about the Lord for a long time in conversation? Is he an active member in a body of believers? Does he have a Harley?!! ha ha ha

suzannefarmer^

View Profile
The best book next to the bible that you can read!
Posted : 27 Aug, 2010 05:01 PM

I think "Foxes Book of Martyrs" really puts things into perspective for us Christians now-a-days!

suzannefarmer^

View Profile
What are you reading at present?
Posted : 9 Aug, 2010 07:59 AM

Now I'm reading "Foxes book of Martyrs" for the third time......it really puts 21st century life (for me) in perspective! We got it easy here in the good 'ol U. S. of A.!!! thank you Lord! I won the "birth lottery"!!! I was born in America!

suzannefarmer^

View Profile
What are you reading at present?
Posted : 3 Aug, 2010 05:42 AM

I just finished reading "The Shack" an absolutely LOVED it! I would like to know what others found 'wrong' w/it. Or, if you loved it also.

suzannefarmer^

View Profile
Where are Christians in this website?
Posted : 20 Jul, 2010 05:52 AM

Good morning! I pray that all the men will become men of God & have time today to be alone w/Jesus & be strengthened in their souls to 'fight the good fight of faith' . God bless all the strong brothers out there! An come on ladies, we need to pray for them! I am lonely for daily fellowship....I live w/unbelievers...an I pray for them alllllllll the time. Have a great day! :)

suzannefarmer^

View Profile
Where are Christians in this website?
Posted : 10 Jul, 2010 05:48 AM

I don't know if this question is still 'out there' to be answered, but, Here's one....I HOPE that lots of the women are real, true, believers!