Author Thread
lamb1232

View Profile
Family Emergency
Posted : 17 Mar, 2011 07:40 PM

Thanks everyone for your prayers. She actually passed away yesterday afternoon. But it's okay. She's out of pain, she gets to see her mom and Jesus. And as cliche as it sounds, that truly gives me pure joy.

lamb1232

View Profile
Family Emergency
Posted : 15 Mar, 2011 12:15 AM

:prayingm:I am new to this site, but I fiercely believe in the power of prayer and I figured someone would see this. Just a few hours ago I had to rush my mother to the ER after she passed out after an asthma attack. Right now she is in ICU and I am just asking for anyone christian and alike who sees this to say a little prayer of healing for my mother. Thanks and God Bless!

lamb1232

View Profile
What's your favorite....
Posted : 14 Mar, 2011 04:33 PM

hymn: Just a closer walk with thee

contemporary worship song: He Reigns

Christian Artists/Bands (top 5): Newsboys, Red, TobyMac, POD, Fireflight -kind of hard...I don't listen to alot of Christian music

Christian songs to listen to (top 3): easy...all by Newsboys. He Reigns, Born Again, Jesus Freak (NB cover)

Secular Artists/Bands (top 5): BONJOVI, Led Zepplin, Journey, Bryan Adams, Bob Segar...this list can grow....

Secular songs to listen to (top 3): Pride and Joy-Stevie Ray Vaughn, Up around the Bend-CCR, Blaze of Glory-Jon BonJovi

Song you sing to in the car: Don't Stop Believing

Instrument to hear: Cello, Spanish Guitar, Bagpipes(What? I'm Scottish:P)

Instrument to play: Viola

Place to listen to music:Anywhere

And just for kicks - emoticon to use in text messaging, forum posts, or emails: ;P