Author Thread
Contented_

View Profile
Ladies, Why Do Women Send Subliminal Messages to Men?
Posted : 13 Jun, 2023 07:01 AM

"If you are dating just to be dating instead of looking for a spouse.... it's basically a form of fornication."

Hi FDC, I enjoy your comments. Just wondering if you could expand on this one, not quite sure I understand. Thanks

Contented_

View Profile
GotQuestions.org and Copyright Policy
Posted : 12 Jun, 2023 04:16 PM

You're welcome friend, glad I could contribute. I've heard that theory over the years as well. The six day creation always worked for me.

Our God is an Awesome God, and He can do whatever He wants ... whenever He wants ... any way He wants.

Contented_

View Profile
Jeremiah 23:16 16 This is what the LORD Almighty says: “Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD.
Posted : 10 Jun, 2023 01:52 PM

Very well written and appropriate for our time. Thank you.

Contented_

View Profile
Posted : 10 Jun, 2023 10:35 AM

I'm not sure of all the details LD, but in my brief correspondence with the organization, I found them to be a sincere group of volunteers who are grateful to share their content.

They simply ask to be acknowledged as the author. 

This is a portion of their correspondence to me:

"Thanks for emailing us. If GotQuestions.org is clearly cited as the source, we are happy for our articles to be used and shared. The work and the glory are the Lord’s! We have direct share links for social media. Noting GotQuestions.org as the source and providing url links to the original article works well for citing any of our content on another site."

It seems like a small "ask" in comparison to all they provide. I personally enjoy seeing URL links because I can click on and go directly there for more info.

Contented_

View Profile
Posted : 8 Jun, 2023 09:35 AM

Since this has been a topic of concern of late in the "Biblical Questions and Discussion" section, I decided

post here after visiting GotQuestions.org.

This is just a portion of their copyright policy.

Copyright Policy: Articles may be freely printed and distributed, emailed, or shared online provided they are not sold for profit and Got Questions Ministries is clearly identified as the author.

Quotes from article text may be shared on a website or social media account as long as no more than 200 words per article are used and Got Questions Ministries is clearly identified as the author.

Hope this helps to add clarification.

Contented_

View Profile
8Do not rebuke a mocker, or he will hate you; rebuke a wise man, and he will love you. 9Instruct a wise man, and he will be wiser still; teach a righteous man, and he will increase his learning.
Posted : 6 Jun, 2023 11:38 AM

Excellent post Little David !

Contented_

View Profile
When women have a change of heart.
Posted : 21 May, 2023 06:38 AM

"So in my life I have met a handful of women that at first outright rejected me, only to come back when they realize they were wrong. Needless to say on the surface I don't seem like much but I'm actually the exact opposite..."

Why don't you seem like much on the surface?

6 FT - Blond Hair - Blue Eyes - 30 yrs young - that sounds like a good combo brother !

Contented_

View Profile
Guys never show interest in me, what could be the reason
Posted : 20 May, 2023 08:35 AM

HazelEyesSparkle, what does your mom say ?

Contented_

View Profile
Praise God for the kindness and sound biblical theology of little david
Posted : 13 May, 2023 12:57 PM

I would like to second that. Little David's posts have benefited me on several occasions.

Contented_

View Profile
Please keep me in prayer
Posted : 31 Mar, 2023 07:10 AM

You're welcome friend, I continue to pray for you.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7