Author Thread
J2pou

View Profile
WHY DO HURT PEOPLE HURT PEOPLE?
Posted : 9 May, 2011 12:31 AM

why do Some people use other peoples weaknesses to make themselves feel better about themselves.

J2pou

View Profile
Greatest Game I've Ever Seen
Posted : 30 Apr, 2011 08:56 PM

I'm a Laker fan:rocknroll: who every team loves to hate:nahnah: but I just don't see any team matching up against them at least in the western conference! Although I like what Thimodeau has done with the Chicago Bulls, their defense is solid I look for them to be in the finals along with the lakers!

J2pou

View Profile
Goodbye...for now, at least.
Posted : 30 Apr, 2011 06:08 PM

I grew up in a catholic family, I myself was baptized into a catholic church but as a teenager I got into reading christian books and really enjoyed the message. I even snuck into a couple of christian churches. How do I begin the process of becoming a born again christian when everyone around me is catholic? I currently abide by catholic moral standards for the most part but as far as christian standards I am a continuous sinner. I'm having difficulties in deciding which religion to commit my faith to. Recommendations please anybody........

J2pou

View Profile
All Time Favorite Movies
Posted : 27 Apr, 2011 09:13 AM

"A Few Good Men"

Love the last scene where Tom Cruise uses reverse psychology to get under Colonel Joseph (Jack Nickelson) skin, prompting a confession.