Author Thread
Robbie_Ray_Jensen

View Profile
I’m not going to ask no more
Posted : 5 Jun, 2022 07:32 PM

Do not give up hope and keep trusting in God. Be very confident in yourself none the less. God will bless your hard work eventually.

Good Luck Brother in Christ and may God bless you!

Robbie_Ray_Jensen

View Profile
I’m not going to ask no more
Posted : 5 Jun, 2022 07:29 PM

From my experience. Looks is literally in the eye of the beholder. During my school years I was called ugly. Age 20 apparently I am a nice looking guy.

A big thing is confidence in yourself. You just waiting around is honestly not going to get you anybody to be honest especially when you're a male and males tend to be in the roles of the pursuer and it mentions that in the Bible too. Go read the Boaz and Ruth story. The Bible kind of implies the roles of God's design to be honest with you. When I didn't confidence I wanted someone to come to me. As a guy with confidence I want to be the one doing the initiatives.

Also, you want to be in the right Godly relationship. You really want to trust God in that area too cause getting your heart crushed cause you rely more on yourself and not God and rushing the relationship is a recipe for disaster too. It's better to be single and then getting your feelings crushed to be honest.

Conclusion: You need to put a lot of effort in being proactive and you also need to put a lot of effort in a relationship when you gets one.

Robbie_Ray_Jensen

View Profile
I hope you have a wonderful day!
Posted : 24 Apr, 2022 05:16 PM

Thank you for warmly welcoming me! I hope you have a wonderful!

Robbie_Ray_Jensen

View Profile
I hope you have a wonderful day!
Posted : 22 Apr, 2022 09:51 PM

Hi, my name is Robert and I live in Canada!

I hope everyone of you finds your spouse or whatever you're deep down looking for on this app. We may sometimes get frustrated in not finding someone instantly and it takes you months or years to find someone. But let's all keep trusting in God and, keep our heads held up and, high keep being very proactive.

May God bless you on your dating journey!!!

Brother in Christ,

Robert