Author Thread
Dom_64

View Profile
Blessed are those who HUNGER and THIRST after RIGHTEOUSNESS
Posted : 4 Jul, 2023 06:14 PM

LD reply: Quite false‼️ Believers who love God thirst and hunger after his righteousness and are thus filled. But DOM, has once again confused the kind of righteousness defined in separate contexts. This is because she has a habit of ignoring contexts. Yes we have an “imputed righteousness” but we must still study the Bible as we grow in that righteousness.

So, Little D, believers ARE FILLED when they hunger and thirst for HIS (imputed)righteousness? Isn't that what I said? Filled with what? The Bread of Life?

I think you are confusing desire to live holy with the gift of holiness.

Then you said, " Yes we have an “imputed righteousness” but we must still study the Bible as we grow in that righteousness."

How do you grow into something that you already have?

Dom_64

View Profile
Posted : 4 Jul, 2023 05:41 PM

Pay attention LittleD.

Paul speaking about unbelieving Isreal says,

Rom 10:3  For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their OWN righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. 

Dom_64

View Profile
Posted : 4 Jul, 2023 05:14 PM

Matthew 5:6, Blessed are those who 👉👉hunger👈👈and 👉👉thirst for 👉👉righteousness👈👈, for they will BE FILLED.

John 6:35 “And Jesus said unto them, I am the BREAD OF LIFE: he that cometh to me SHALL NEVER HUNGER; and he that believeth on me SHALL NEVER THIRST. ”

Those who have been saved by the hyper grace of God by faith in Jesus have received the FREE gift of the IMPUTED righteousness of God.

All born again believers of the gospel HAVE BEEN FILLED and NO LONGER hunger and thirst for righteousness because we have received His righteousness.

Unbelievers are still hungry and thirsty and are trying fill themselves with their own righteousness.

Rom 5:17 ...much more they which receive ABUNDANCE OF GRACE and of the GIFT OF RIGHTOUSNESS shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.

Dom_64

View Profile
Did Jesus accept shallow “believers” who followed him around just because they were amused⁉️⁉️⁉️
Posted : 28 Jun, 2023 04:42 PM

At this point I have to consider you don't have the Holy Spirit that guides into all truth. No other way to explain it.

Dom_64

View Profile
Did Jesus accept shallow “believers” who followed him around just because they were amused⁉️⁉️⁉️
Posted : 28 Jun, 2023 11:39 AM

LittleD wrote: Check out this conversation Jesus is having with some SHALLOW “believers” starting in John 8:31 WHOA‼️‼️ this is serious stuff‼️‼️‼️

31 So Jesus said to the Jews who 👉👉had believed👈👈 him, “👉If you abide in my word👈, you are truly my disciples, 32 and 👉you will know the truth👈, and the truth will set you free.”

At this point these shallow believers responded to Jesus and an extended conversation between Jesus and the shallow believers ensues.

Finally Jesus tells these spiritually blind shallow believers this: vs44 “You are of 👉your father the devil👈, and your will is to do your father's desires‼️‼️‼️

LittleD, I wasn't going to reply to any of your posts any longer because there is so much nonsence in them and you have no ears to hear, but what you just posted is so blatantly heretical and blasphemous it must be corrected for the sake of the saints.

His conversation starting in vs 33 was not to "shallow" believers, but to the Jews who had NOT believed. From vs 12 to 29 Jesus was teaching to the Jews until vs 29. And in vs 30 that is when many of them "came to believe in Him". In vs 31-32 He tells the new non-shallow believers to continue in His word to be His disciples.

THEN in vs 33, He switches His address to the NON believing Jews all the way to vs 59. "They(the non believing Jews) answered him, “We(NON BELEIVERS) are offspring of Abraham and have never been enslaved to anyone. how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?".

vs44 “You are of 👉your father the devil👈, and your will is to do your father's desires‼️‼️‼️(THIS VERSE IS ADRESSED TO THE NON BELEIVING JEWS).

Proof: vs45, But because I speak the truth, YOU DO NOT BELEIVE ME!

You probably won't hear this either. Anyone who listens to your teaching is doing it at their own peril from now on.

Dom_64

View Profile
The false doctrine of “losing” one’s salvation is falsely based on a person’s own merit⁉️⁉️⁉️
Posted : 27 Jun, 2023 11:25 AM

So, LittleDavid you're saying we cannot lose salvation but then you say rank disobedience will cause us to lose salvation. What kind of crazy double talk is that?

Dom_64

View Profile
HYPER-GRACE is it biblical⁉️
Posted : 19 Jun, 2023 05:08 PM

Streetevangeleist, you are incapable of answering my question. Why is that?!?

Is it because if you even attempted to answer it would totally expose the heresy of the false gospel you believe and preach?

Dom_64

View Profile
Posted : 19 Jun, 2023 04:30 PM

Streetevangelist: We cannot earn our salvation by good works but our good works are evidence that we are changed by Jesus and want to do them willingly out of Jesus love for us.

No, we can't earn our salvation by good works but you said good works is EVEIDENCE we are saved. So HOW MUCH and WHAT QUALITY of evidence PROVES salvation?

ANSWER THE QUESTION!

Dom_64

View Profile
Posted : 19 Jun, 2023 04:08 PM

Oh no no you need to answer the question. You specifically said good works prove we are saved. How much good works proves I'm saved? So, answer the question!

Dom_64

View Profile
Posted : 19 Jun, 2023 02:08 PM

Apparently this opinion was passed down to DOM from her leader.

DOM, who is devoted more to her leader than to the Bible, continues to ignore clear biblical teaching that clarifies the differences between the false teaching of “salvation by works” and human works done out of love for God.

The following verses refute DOM’s false assumptions.

Ephesians 2:8 For it is 👉👉by grace👈👈 you have been saved through faith, and this 👉not from yourselves👈; it is the GIFT OF GOD, 👉👉9not by works👈👈, so that no one can boast. 10For we are 👉👉God’s workmanship👈👈, created in Christ Jesus 👉👉to do good works👈👈, which God prepared in advance as our way of life.

No one could have missed it‼️‼️ Except for DOM’s leader.

LittleDavid, FYI, my "leader" preached the false gospel of repent of you sins for salvation. I didn't realize this until years later. On the gospel he is a heretic just like you.

You say good works prove your salvation? Proves it to who? You, the works inspector? What quantity and quality of works will prove my salvation to you? How will you know you have done enough to "prove" you are saved?

What are you doing right now Little David that proves your saved? I'd like to know so I can judge the quantity and quality so that I can declare you saved or not.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10