Author Thread
atypical

View Profile
Any of you guys open to dating an 'older' woman who looks younger?
Posted : 28 Jun, 2008 03:54 PM

I am 51 but am told I look substantially younger and fact is, younger men are attracted to me and I GO for younger - 40 - 45 generally speaking, but here, if a guy states his age range as younger than that, he's never gonna see me! I had considered saying I was younger but didn't like that idea, so here I am. Mind you, he also has to live a reasonable distance away, for us to actually MEET at some point. But really you guys, open up your range some! You could be missing something great! :)

atypical

View Profile
Why do most so called christians stand against interacial relationships?
Posted : 28 Jun, 2008 03:35 PM

It isn't a racial thing but a culture one for me. The different races also have very particular cultures ie. E Indian being very pro-male. We have enough differences being male and female without adding cultural ones. I won't say I WOULDN'T go out with another race but I would be cautious about it.

atypical

View Profile
Why do "SOME" men ask us out, when we are "NO MATCH!"
Posted : 22 Jun, 2008 03:47 PM

:) As with you Melanie, I look younger than my age. I also tend to be attracted to about that age group and they to me and I actually suit them better than my own age. Unfortunately, many on these sites, put their limit at less than my age so they're never going to see me by:rolleyes: their usual Search criteria. The ones who write who ARE my age, as you mentioned, look like my father and I won't write them because that just totally turns me off unless THEY are also younger looking. As far as height is concerned, at 5'3, I prefer shorter men (5'5-5"8 or 9), but not shorter THAN me.