View Profile
Falling in love
Posted : 18 May, 2023 02:06 AM

Great one!👌

marifavour

View Profile
Lord take over
Posted : 28 Feb, 2023 05:16 AM

Thou art not far away, Oh God, our souls tonight are enveloped in the Eternal God. We feel thee round about us. We feel thy precious loving arm, and the beating of thy heart, and the pulsing of thy heavenly soul, and we are asking thee, my God, that the truth of the Eternal shall be breathed into us forever until all our nature is submerged in God, buried up in God, infilled with God, revealing God.

Prayer by John G. Lake

marifavour

View Profile
Prayer for a job
Posted : 14 Dec, 2022 12:19 PM

Praying that God opens the doors for the employment that you desire in Jesus' Name 🙏

marifavour

View Profile
Go Trump
Posted : 6 Nov, 2022 10:31 AM

Unbelievable! In my Country (Uganda) Many Christians Support and Pray for Mr. Trump"

marifavour

View Profile
Mass in lung
Posted : 15 Apr, 2022 01:50 PM

Father in Heaven, We thank you for our dear sister Doris. Even as we remember your death and glorious resurrection in this season, we lift up Doris to you and Pray that you will touch her spirit,soul and body and that you will do a miracle in her life in Jesus Name! Amen

marifavour

View Profile
Using Chat Features To Maximize Your Search
Posted : 27 Aug, 2021 11:22 AM

Insightful, thanks for sharing

marifavour

View Profile
What is the best way to ask a girl you fancy out...!
Posted : 19 Jan, 2021 06:46 AM

Like has already been said by others, there's no prescribed formulae or method for this.. You just have to be creative and think outside the box! Some girls love sports, others ice cream,or coffee,or the movies,etc......Use the little information you know about the person you want to asked out to somehow do this...

Remember the golden key, as a Christian, you could always ask the Holy Spirit to help and direct you on how to do it!

marifavour

View Profile
Be Alert
Posted : 19 Jan, 2021 06:21 AM

I guess they are here to take advantage of innocent and unsuspecting Christians, but we know better!