Author Thread
Morgan643DS^

View Profile
I’m having second thoughts about staying on this site
Posted : 6 Mar, 2022 06:39 AM

I wanted to stay so that I may be able to share my faith, hoping that someone will see and be touched by the Lord. But there’s a lot of people here that have such strange beliefs that I don’t believe they’ll ever come to know the truth. A lot of you know who you are. And well I’m just glad I don’t have those strange beliefs. I believe in praying, talking to God and I believe He will talk back. I believe in going to church and having fellowship. I also believe there’s a Heaven to gain and a Hell to shun. I believe in repenting of sins and most of all I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and I know He died on the cross for my sins and I know He will come back again to call the church home. God bless you all. Hope you have a blessed. And if you’re unsaved and looking for a savior don’t hesitate to call upon the Lord.

Morgan643DS^

View Profile
Whenever I pray
Posted : 4 Mar, 2022 06:32 AM

Whenever I pray and ask God to help me find a wife I’m always left thinking “Who would ever want to be with me?”.

Morgan643DS^

View Profile
When will God save someone?
Posted : 1 Mar, 2022 02:09 PM

Easy answer, when that someone wants to be saved and they ask God to save, believing that Christ died for their sins then they too will be saved. A lot of people think that God will save you in His time, and that’s true to some extent, but the Lord also gave us free will, which means if we want to be saved and be lost no more than they will find salvation in the Lord. They need to only ask.

Morgan643DS^

View Profile
The only people who can go to Heaven without being baptized and without proclaiming Jesus Christ
Posted : 1 Mar, 2022 12:52 PM

Children. I’m a firm believer that children after they die automatically goes to Heaven. Because they don’t know the difference between right and wrong like an adult or a teenager does. I believe this is why we are called to humble ourselves like a little child. Because little children are innocent. When we are saved we become His children. I believe that Heaven will be full of happy little babies and happy little children. Jesus loves them.

Morgan643DS^

View Profile
Christian women that won’t date me because I’m fat
Posted : 18 Feb, 2022 08:58 PM

If all you care about is that then you’re not worth being with. I’ll just go ahead say it, just because I’m overweight doesn’t mean I don’t care for myself and it doesn’t mean I wouldn’t take care of you. I’ve been taking care of others almost my entire life, so don’t start your judgment on me. You have no idea what I do on a day to day basis (which right now I can’t do much because of this place on my side). And you know what, I don’t even give myself credit for any of the things I do and the people I try to help, because I know what I do doesn’t amount to a hill of beans. It’s what Jesus helps me to do. He gets the credit, not me. And you know what else, one day this big fat body is going to die and this soul is going to receive a brand new perfect body. And don’t say anything about my health. It doesn’t matter if I’m healthy or if I’m not healthy, health has nothing to do whether someone dies or not. The Lord has appointed times for earth and every one of us and we’ll only go when it comes that time, not before, not after. I said all I had to say.

Morgan643DS^

View Profile
I have this place on my side
Posted : 15 Feb, 2022 07:21 PM

It needs to packed and bandaged until it heals. I’m not sure how I even got it. There were no bumps or anything there, it was just a little red, now there’s a small hole there. Please pray that the Lord heals it. The only thing I can think of how it got there is because of me exercising. This always seems to happen when I exercise. I start exercising and getting in shape and then something happens to my body that forces me to stop. Usually I lose a little weight before I stop, but this time I gained more weight after exercising. Something isn’t making any sense. Just pray for me please.

Morgan643DS^

View Profile
I’m not going to ask no more
Posted : 8 Feb, 2022 10:55 AM

Before I use to get advice from friends about how to find someone, and almost all of them would give me the same advice, either use a dating app or go out and find someone. A, I’ve gotten to where I don’t trust dating apps, and B, I go out to church and to the store, where else do I need to go? Also I’m not going to waste gas and go somewhere farther away. That’s not happening. Sometimes whatever my friends would tell me to go out and find someone they would also tell me to just ask the girl out. I’m just going to be brutally honest, that doesn’t work, especially when I do it, because I’m ugly. It might work for people who aren’t as ugly as me, but it doesn’t work for someone like me. That’s why I’d rather wait until someone asks me when I’m out in a store or somewhere or wait until someone comes along to the church I go to and decides to become a member, but even then I’ll wait until she asks me, because if she asks me that would tell me that she’s not too worried about looks and that she must be a little bit of a decent human being. I’ll probably get a lot of flak for saying that, but I don’t care, it’s true, if all a woman cares about is looks she’s not worth being with.

Morgan643DS^

View Profile
Lets look at 'Obama care'
Posted : 1 Feb, 2022 03:34 PM

Should be called Obamadontcare

Morgan643DS^

View Profile
I believe that God has given dreams that I have finally interpreted
Posted : 1 Feb, 2022 03:32 PM

I’m not really sure what Dave believes, I’m not really sure what you believe Quiznos, I only know what I believe. And I believe God is working on all of us.

Morgan643DS^

View Profile
Calling out sin
Posted : 31 Jan, 2022 08:47 AM

Quiznos, I hope you don’t I’m using these words to fight against you. I’m not. I just want you to understand so that you can be saved and one day live in eternity with the Heavenly Father. I pray for you.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10