Author Thread
misscolorful

View Profile
Did God Create Ray Boltz Gay?
Posted : 12 Jan, 2013 09:46 AM

Im not a lesbianne Ive been a christian and with guys since 16 years old I just have sympathy for a community that cant help the way they are and must be the way their born to live and God loves them unconditionally after all wasnt jesus for the marginalised the most and funny how he never mentioned homosexuaility throughout the entire gospels ohhh dire sin it must be.I thought christians were meant to support the marginalised.what I am saying is there are more important issues and dire sins too be concerned about.Throughout my jorney of christianity I have never witnessed so much controversy twisting of scripture and hidden agendas within the christian community I feel like giving it away.Gee no wonder theres a great big falling away of the church and chfristianity is unappealipng.

misscolorful

View Profile
Did God Create Ray Boltz Gay?
Posted : 10 Oct, 2012 03:21 AM

Did you know that there are 6 scriptures in the bible that condemns homosexuality and over 600 scriptures that condemn heterosexuality so God has made it clear he has more of a problem with the heterosexual community than the homosexual community gee there are more important issues to be concerned about.God loves you whether your gay or straight