Author Thread
shin7scarlet1

View Profile
evolving
Posted : 7 Apr, 2012 06:04 AM

i don't really mean parental marriages. What i mean is that, people should be more conservative like not showing of those private parts or doing the rightful thing--- marriage first before sex.

The God would be so happy

shin7scarlet1

View Profile
Divorce
Posted : 2 Apr, 2012 05:06 PM

there are number of reasons of why people get divorce

1) Not ready for marriage

most of people think that once they fall in love with the person then they think that "I'm very sure it's him/her" and not realizing the important signs that God had shown to them.

2) domestic violence

there are some men here that are very violent to their wives. of course there are women that are violent too in fact many women are becoming aggressive these days.

3) Infidelity

I have a friend who told me that if the man/wife don't have time to their family one of them has an obligation for infidelity.

the problem in here is that one of them forgot or did not understand the vows of Marriage. Marriage is suppose to be like "if worst comes to worst, both should still remain close to each other". God would be so very happy if he sees the man and wife are still intact no matter how hard the situation is.

I think our generation needs to rise up again and teach our children how to be loving, caring, strong and be independent. I think we need to bring back the old fashion ways.

shin7scarlet1

View Profile
evolving
Posted : 2 Apr, 2012 04:24 PM

Don't you guys think that it's better to follow the old fashion way of relationship?

what i have observe today is that we have become so liberated and we give ourselves easily to others. especially women. women these days have become so very aggressive and impatient. Unlike in the old fashion days, women have more patience and would not give their virginity away.

sorry about my english.

shin7scarlet1

View Profile
And then
Posted : 31 Mar, 2012 08:48 PM

phil showed up and screams like a little girl and then........

shin7scarlet1

View Profile
how do i find the right guy for me
Posted : 31 Mar, 2012 08:38 PM

girl you don't find. they should find you so wait for it

shin7scarlet1

View Profile
ive had relationships and nver been on a date
Posted : 31 Mar, 2012 08:36 PM

don't just date all the guys who likes you. you should have your standards (but don't set them very high) and most of all always pray to God. he will show you some signs if the guy is meant for you

shin7scarlet1

View Profile
What Turns you on?
Posted : 31 Mar, 2012 10:34 AM

i find doves' serpent answer funny. though that ate(sister) isn't really focusing on about sex.

shin7scarlet1

View Profile
annoyed when people ask "why are you single?"
Posted : 24 Mar, 2012 03:30 AM

I get that question a lot too. I just tell them that, I'm waiting for my right soul mate to come

shin7scarlet1

View Profile
courting for marriage
Posted : 3 Nov, 2011 08:57 PM

the person above me

your right :) lol

shin7scarlet1

View Profile
I feel like I'm Drowning
Posted : 29 Oct, 2011 08:01 AM

girl i know how you feel. life isn't that bad. 4 months ago i wanted to die.i was missing the point in "value" of life that God has gave me. i was on the verge of suicide. I was about to jump on the bridge. when i look to my left i saw a man who was about to do the same thing as me. i ask him why does he want to go for suicide?. he said there are so many bad things happened to his life. he had a baby on his ex on a wrong time, family matters and etc. he ask me too and i said, i was forced on things i don't want to happen. For short i don't have even a single freedom at all. mandatory parental marriage is even included. before we jump he made a bet, he said "if we both lived, i will change everything in my life, though it's going to be heavy, i will do it. on top of that i want you to be my girlfriend since we have we are about to jump anyway". i was like "what? your timing stinks......well.......fine! as long you will fight for it no matter what the situation is, if you let go, then screw you!". after that we had a deal and we both jump of the bridge. when i woke up i was in a hospital on private room with a left broken arm. and i got up i saw him at the nursing station asking how i was... we had the same doctor. a day before before i was discharge, me and my friend went for walk inside and outside the hospital. and i saw a lot of patient that want to live so bad although they knew that they are going to die...

my dear friend let me tell you: life is always a rough road, ever since we are born. God will always give us a situation. if you dig in so much into your feelings and emotions it would really destroy and kill you. God created happiness...so use it wisely. relationships are never the solutions to your problem. Do what you think is right. I grew up without my parents too. but there is a reason for that and it's a good one.

Page : 1 2 3