Author Thread
DCinc

View Profile
Mothering Sunday...
Posted : 28 Mar, 2021 01:08 PM

I don't have children, however I have been called a mother. I'm no expert on moms day, but I think it is in May. Who cares, right? Happy Panderers day, oops, mothers day!

DCinc

View Profile
Who do you admire?
Posted : 28 Mar, 2021 12:54 PM

Who do you admire who is a contemporary and known to many For me , the list is long, so I'll just list who comes to mind first 1. The whole Trump family. Never mind politics, these guys are still standing. This clan is a united formidable opponent to their adversaries. I admire that kind of bedrock strength.

2. Scott O'grady; He was a pilot downed in Bosnia, who managed to get out with the help of U.S. extraction team.. With nothing but a radio, he hid in the scrub like a bunny rabbit while the enemy shearch for him. When the one chance to get out came, he made it happen.

3. Christie Brinkley. Not only did this beautiful woman manage to survive a chopper crash in the Rockies, she administered first aid and facilitated their rescue. Having said all that I will also point out the thousands of Christians world wide whose names I do not know, languishing in prison for Loving the God of the Bible. I admire and pray for all of them.