Author Thread
Katbbw

View Profile
Report a money scammer
Posted : 11 Jul, 2018 07:52 AM

jonajade11 has been talking with me for over 3 weeks, and said he's a contractor for a construction company and he went to UK for a "job". After he got there he asked me for 7,000 dollars. He just blocked me yesterday. I can give pictures if you need it. We even said I loves you and I was a fool. I do not want this to happen to someone else. He uses glide app to talk to people, and I believe he has a wife and kids. We talked about EVERYTHING, just not sex. He needs to be banned ASAP. This is not a vendeta, I just want to save the next woman who he comes across.

Katbbw

View Profile
What do you do when you're lonely?
Posted : 17 May, 2017 11:30 PM

Ive been alone a long time. Waiting for Gods will for my life. Im 40, never been married, no kids, and I have been waiting and waiting for God to match me with my husband. Its difficult. Ive been waiting and waiting, but in the meantime I get so lonely, especially at nights I just dont know what to do. I have prayed and waited, and prayed again. I dont have any love in my life, and I am astranged from my family. I never get hugged, or touched. Its so difficult. How do you all deal with being lonely and what do you do? Thanks

Katbbw

View Profile
Your soulmate/purposemate II, God's way
Posted : 17 May, 2017 11:25 PM

I'm 40, never been married, no kids, and have been celibate for 8 years. EIGHT YEARS. Not even have I kissed a man in 8 years and Im starting to doubt Gods purpose and plan in my life. I can not have kids. I am trying to wait. I can NOT go back to the world and flesh. What else can I do? I am so lonely, and alone. How long would you wait? Just venting here.

Katbbw

View Profile
Is it all about the sex?
Posted : 17 May, 2017 11:20 PM

Hey guys, whats going on? I havent dated in a long long time. It seems like there's always a long list of things to get through even before I meet someone. I am a Christian woman, devoted to God and obedient to him. I have been celibate for a very long time. Im asking the guys that are really God fearing. Not the ones who just say they are. Can and will you wait for sex until marriage? It is so frustrating and it's hard enough to wait for marriage. Do you still see it as a beautiful devotion to you if you married a pure woman. I'm not saying virgin here for the ladies that are my age, just pure.