Author Thread
IamHisgirl

View Profile
Dating a married person that is separated and or in process of divorce.... need opinions on this subject. Honest responses please.
Posted : 13 Jul, 2011 11:59 AM

You are still married legally. I believe you should be divorced with a certified copy in your hand before you begin dating again.

IamHisgirl

View Profile
Prophetic Word
Posted : 30 Jun, 2011 07:52 AM

HeyItzMe:

You are absolutely right! Did you ever buy that dog?

IamHisgirl

View Profile
A big bad wolf in sheep's clothing
Posted : 25 Jun, 2011 06:57 AM

Thanks for your wisdom. You are so right! I learned a very valuable lesson. I will never do that again. He could have done some serious damage to all of us. I am very disappointed in myself. It only reveals to me my desperation to find someone. The greater lesson I've learned is to be content in whatever state I am in and to allow Jesus to be my source of joy, hope and complete fulfillment. A very expensive lesson however one that will pay great dividends.

IamHisgirl

View Profile
Posted : 18 Jun, 2011 02:08 PM

My mother use to always tell me that you can't know a lion until you den with one. I am glad you didn't pursue the relationship.

God loves his daughters and only want the best for us according to Jeremiah 29:11.

IamHisgirl

View Profile
Posted : 12 Jun, 2011 11:38 AM

Just a word to my sisters. The devil is becoming very crafty at his game and I found myself in a situation where a man on this site had charmed his way into my life and we were very serious very fast. He said the right things, appearing to love the Lord. We planned to get married without input from my family, friends or marriage therapist. Three days before the wedding he moved to my state and within 3 hours of conversing with him in person he was a completely different person, exhibiting signs of bi polar and multi personalities. Of course I called the wedding off regardless to the invitations being sent, deposits paid, dressess and tuxedos, and rings. That's just money you can earn that back but proceeding in marriage because we are lonely, desperate or thinking we cannot do any better is not a good reason. I am very happy I didn't say I do. Sisters please take your time, get to know him in person about a year or longer is sufficient time to see him in all seasons. Don't be afraid to ask your friends and family what they think and get wise biblical counsel before you proceed. It's not worth it. That is too high of an investment in your heart, mind and soul.