Author Thread
cathyrose

View Profile
Praise Him for the Sunshine!
Posted : 17 Jun, 2008 09:42 AM

Blessings to you redeemedone...never give up on your hopes but do give them to the Lord so that He may give them back to you covered with His holiness to amplify your faith and fill you exceedingly with more than mere hope...

cathyrose

View Profile
disasters in the world today......
Posted : 17 Jun, 2008 09:36 AM

Thank you Strawberi50 for your words of wisdom...

Only by faith can we beleive that their is hope and in prayer we ignite our faith and help to bring healing to a wounded world...

I count my blessings abundantly with you as my sister in faith...

cathyrose

View Profile
disasters in the world today......
Posted : 14 Jun, 2008 06:20 AM

I have had many friends request that our attentions be brought to those in Iowa who are dealing with severe flooding....the families of the boyscouts that were killed in the recent tornados...a young woman in Alaska fell and hit her head and is now in a coma...the list grows...hmmm..are we seeing a pattern here my dear friends?...Evil is covering the land and all that inhabit it with pain and suffering...food contamination and high cost due to shortages....oh so much grieve and hardship!

I believe with all my heart that the book of revelations is being brought into reality as I speak and I am calling upon all you prayer warriors out there to keep all those who have been involved in a disasterous situation, along with all the leaders of the world in all capacities and let us cover one another mightely also with our prayers...

Thanks to all of you for your attention...you are a blessing !

Gods abundant love to all..........

cathyrose

View Profile
Praise Him for the Sunshine!
Posted : 25 May, 2008 09:40 AM

Redeemedone, I too cherish the thought that Jesus is our partner and he makes us complete...but I also believe and stand on the Word speaking of a mate for everyone, a woman shall compliment the man, Eve was given to Adam...on and on the Word speaks of this....

This is obviously what God wants for everyone....

My thoughts are that, when we are blessed with a mate, we keep Jesus between the two of us...and as Father, Son and Holy Spirit are as one...so is the husband, wife and Jesus!

My prayer for you this day is to know that their is a storehouse with your name on it that God wants to pour down upon you...(hmmm..wonder if your mate is in there..lol..well. I am sure that the faith is.)

Gods' abundant love to you now and always my friend!