View Profile
There's a snake in my boot!
Posted : 23 May, 2011 08:29 AM

well, hello! =D

Rachel_Grace

View Profile
Labor Day Weekend Get Together
Posted : 19 May, 2011 04:14 PM

Haha.. Pokagon would be a laborious 15 minute drive away from me.. Although I may already have weekend plans!

Rachel_Grace

View Profile
Is it bad luck?
Posted : 19 May, 2011 04:44 AM

"Every guy i have dated left me for no reason, cheated on me, told me I wasnt hot enough to date and i was even told I was not good enough to be their girlfriend. "

Re-read that sentence. Now, I want you to realize that you are a child of God, and as a DAUGHTER of Him, you are a PRINCESS! There are many bible verses telling us of how we are children of God! You are precious in His eyes, and are fully accepted and loved by Him no matter what anyone says...

A Princess deserves a Prince... God has your Prince waiting for you in a nearby chamber.. you just need to follow the path and keep faith!

Good luck, sweetie! I'm praying for you!

Rachel_Grace

View Profile
Summer Plans?
Posted : 19 May, 2011 03:21 AM

I will be moving up north to work a bit and relax by the lake... a nice relaxing summer.. I hope to get some prayer and get some solid answers from the Big Guy!

Other than that.. try to figure out what I'm going to do with my life!

Rachel_Grace

View Profile
The _____ or _________ game
Posted : 19 May, 2011 03:17 AM

Hmm.. I'd like somebody around 5'10"-6'.. I'm 5'3", so you do the math. =)

When dating somebody.. would you rather have..

A New Christian ... or.... somebody grounded in their faith (i.e. grew up in a christian home, strong faith, etc.)

(yes, a tricky question, but we've all thought about it!!)

Rachel_Grace

View Profile
The Final Straw
Posted : 19 May, 2011 03:14 AM

That must have been some pretty tasty ice cream!

I don't blame you, though.. Taking food off of someone else's plate is rude.. ESPECIALLY if you just met them..

Sorry, buddy. :(

Rachel_Grace

View Profile
There's a snake in my boot!
Posted : 19 May, 2011 03:10 AM

Hey, everyone! My name is Rachel, and I want to meet you! =)

I'm incredibly new to this online thing, and I would actually love to make more Christian friends than anything!

My profile is pretty descriptive, but I'll say a few things anyway...

I'm 20 years old, and I live in northern Indiana. I'm about 5'3" (although some days I feel a little taller), blonde hair, blue eyes, and I have the tendency to sing.. a lot. I'm pretty quiet face-to-face, but writing is my element. :) I love kids and the elderly, and I'd love to work in the ministry... specifically with church camps (I have a little experience under my belt, already).

Vegetarian

Runner

Swimmer

Disney fan

And I LOVE my Jesus!

Warning: I love people regardless of their sexual orientation, identity, race, height, age, ethnicity, or any other differences you can come up with. I believe it is OUR job as Christians to love EVERYONE, and to spread His love! If you have an issue with that... please, don't send me a mean message telling me that I was taught the wrong theology... I know who my God is, and I know who He loves. :)

Looking forward to meeting you!

Rachel

Rachel_Grace

View Profile
Hello, may I have advice on my profile description?
Posted : 19 May, 2011 03:03 AM

What are your likes and dislikes?

Favorite color? Favorite food?

Just quirky things about you that grab attention!

What do you want in a significant other? What are some of your beliefs about Christ? Where do you want your relationship with Christ to go? :)