Author Thread
enV23

View Profile
Are there any guys out there who don't want kids?
Posted : 29 May, 2008 12:36 PM

I think there are more men out there who don't want kids than women who don't want kids, but it's still pretty tough to find a guy who seriously doesn't want kids. A lot of guys are "undecided/open", but they'll probably end up wanting kids. I am 100% sure I never want kids. Oh, well... I hope I find a guy who really means it when he says he doesn't want kids...

enV23

View Profile
I Need Some Suggestions
Posted : 27 May, 2008 01:00 AM

My ex husband left me, so I know what you're talking about. You want everyone to know it wasn't your choice and that you weren't at fault. Not that you're perfect, but that you did everything you could to keep her from leaving the marriage. You want everyone to know that you would have fought for your marriage with every ounce of strength in you. But, like you said in your post, your actions speak louder than words. A woman will have to get to know you. It'll take a while, but that's ok. You'll find love again. I know I will, too.

enV23

View Profile
Are there any guys out there who don't want kids?
Posted : 27 May, 2008 12:55 AM

Hey. I'm a 23 year old woman who does not want kids...ever... It's sooooo hard to find a guy who doesn't want any either. I know most people want kids, but there MUST be more people like me out there, right? Lol.