View Profile
trying again..hi...
Posted : 23 Apr, 2012 08:25 AM

Welcome to the site :waving: Hope you find more friends here :glow:

angel_of_fire

View Profile
Hey, how are you?
Posted : 23 Apr, 2012 08:22 AM

Welcome to the site. :waving: May you find want you're looking for. God bless you, young man :angel:

angel_of_fire

View Profile
Hello I'm Meow
Posted : 20 Dec, 2011 11:53 PM

Welcome to Christian Dating Meow :waving: Join the forums and get to know more people here...

angel_of_fire

View Profile
women with adult kids
Posted : 18 Nov, 2011 10:32 PM

My personal point of view about this issue is that no man or woman should have to choose as to who will be their priority when it comes to their loved ones. I always believe that love is not divided but rather multiplied when shared.

Individuals with adult kids should be able to handle a new relationship with prospective partners so long as they really care and love their partners. Having kids of their own, especially adult ones shouldn't be a hindrance to one's new relationship - to the point of having to choose whether or not the new partner should be the priority. When partners feel they love each other enough to be bound by marriage, both partners should be considerate enough of each other's need to continue caring for/loving their loved ones, regardless of their loved ones' age.

In answer to your question, my opinion to this is that a woman's decision as to who's going to be her priority or her decision of finally having a new husband, for that matter, is not dependent to the period of courtship or dating she has with a man. The couple's adjustments can never be measured by time too. Her willingness to embark into a new bind with a future husband should not be in anyway inter dependent with her role as a mother. It should be a readiness she herself feels on her own, not dictated by time nor by her need but by the feelings she has for the man.

angel_of_fire

View Profile
Connect-a-Word Game
Posted : 21 Jun, 2011 12:57 PM

finale number

angel_of_fire

View Profile
A poem for 'mature' ladies
Posted : 17 Jun, 2011 03:13 AM

Nice write! Thanks for sharing :waving:

angel_of_fire

View Profile