Author Thread
Ely_Guy

View Profile
Winks, and why they are the bane of existance?
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 09:55 PM

yea i had noticed that as well, oh well though. i only know things from a male perspective so maybe if i got the same things over and over and over i may be cynical... i hope not haha

Ely_Guy

View Profile
Winks, and why they are the bane of existance?
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 01:44 PM

I've seen a growing trend, people will put no winks just message me blah blah blah... since when have winks been taboo? if i see that on someones profile i usually dont even contact them in any way. To me it says that you think you're too good for people that are maybe a little shy to sit there and type a long message to a practical stranger but instead want to send them something just so that YOU know that they thought something was special about you and wanted you to know. i welcome any and all ways somebody can say hey to me, that's why i put my myspace down there after all. i dunno... i just read a ladies profile that was really mean and instead of having like interesting facts or just stuff about her it was like 4 paragraphs of her telling guys on how not to talk to her, it was veeery frustrating to see that people are actually like that... i dont like to discourage people to contact me.. that's the opposite of what i want... except for instant messages, but that's because my laptop blocks them all, but anywho, who else thinks winks are misunderstood? have a nice day!

Ely_Guy

View Profile
hello
Posted : 3 Apr, 2009 01:00 AM

you can't be alone if you're never alone :) Jesus will always be there with you :D

Ely_Guy

View Profile
So Many Single Mothers?
Posted : 2 Feb, 2009 02:12 PM

nothing wrong with being a single mom, nothing wrong at all. that just means you get the chance to bring in a new bundle of joy :D I respect you so much for having that kind of strength

Ely_Guy

View Profile
walking away...
Posted : 27 Dec, 2008 12:22 AM

i'm best friends with my ex, it sucks sometimes but i'm happy she's there. you just have to pray and make sure you do your best to not be so easily dropped =D should be easy, you're cute as a button.