Author Thread
thewanderer

View Profile
Guys can you tell what this actually means
Posted : 6 Oct, 2013 07:26 AM

Whether it's 1) or 2), only that guy knows what he meant. But what's important is what you can do with the situation. Go on with your life, or maybe find some new things to do; and let him do his own thing. We might not know the deepness of your friendship or relationship, and what's causing his actions, let the situations be. And be on guard with your heart.

thewanderer

View Profile
A Man's NEEDS
Posted : 14 Aug, 2013 10:34 PM

I agree that all those list are few of the many ingredients of a happier, and fulfilling relationship.

I would add that not all may be needing them as we have completed ourselves even before the "other" has arrived in our lives. It is very important for the couples to discuss them early in the relationship. We all have our own love languages, depending on how we were brought-up in the family, in the society we are in, and some other factors.

Presence of assumptions and expectations are ingredients of a disastrous relationship.

thewanderer

View Profile
Physical attraction
Posted : 14 Aug, 2013 10:21 PM

As we meet people, whether it be online or offline, there's always that tendency of "social judgments". Within first few seconds of meeting or seeing them, we create that "thin-slice" judgements towards the other, that may seem become a reference point of how we interact in the future with them.

As others mentioned that "physical" is not everything, but how you care of yourselves and respond to others. A man or woman who loves themselves doesn't need approval from anybody else to be attractive.

thewanderer

View Profile
Female view on the response/delete from profile option
Posted : 14 Aug, 2013 10:11 PM

This video might help..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAYUBl9i7v8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

There's something in the word "honestly" if added to the usual statement, "How are you?".

thewanderer

View Profile
If you're a woman dating someone or considering it, ask yourself: "Is he...?"
Posted : 20 Jun, 2013 02:02 PM

Wow!!! That list gives men plenty to think of, as well as women.

We are a reflection of the other...

thewanderer

View Profile
Bikinis
Posted : 20 Jun, 2013 01:57 PM

I would wear them if i'm with my husband. And since i don't have yet, i don't.

As for me, i don't want my way of dressing be an object of sin. We wouldn't want the system or nation's culture dictates our actions, don't we?

thewanderer

View Profile
hello
Posted : 20 Mar, 2013 01:58 PM

Ruth is a beautiful name, and has a wonderful story in the Bible. Ruth is one of the women i love in the Bible.

"Your people will be my people; and your God will be my God".. a very loyal persona

thewanderer

View Profile
An Explanation of my CDFF Name
Posted : 20 Mar, 2013 01:54 PM

Wow!!! It's a wonderful name..and behind-story. We're looking forward to hear the tune of the songs you've written.

With my name - thewanderer - from the meaning of the word itself.. i love to wander, wherever, whenever. A wandering mind allowing new discoveries, a wandering feet to journey the world, a wandering heart that you see is fragile.

thewanderer

View Profile
inactive profiles
Posted : 4 Oct, 2012 04:18 AM

not maybe to remove, but to have an information in the profile when was the last time they logged-in..

thewanderer

View Profile
Have you been hurt before ?
Posted : 4 Oct, 2012 04:04 AM

Dear Bro,

No one can hurt us unless we allow them to.. We can take control of the situation, and if not..let's get into our attitude.. Love shields us always..

Page : 1 2 3 4