Author Thread
liz_kulet

View Profile
What movie do you never get tired of watching?
Posted : 24 Apr, 2012 01:29 AM

I never get tired watching...Tha last song, If only, The notebook, A walk to remember and what a girl wants...:)

liz_kulet

View Profile
KOIZORA(sky of love)
Posted : 24 Apr, 2012 01:25 AM

Love this movie a lot....supper nice and worth watching!!!!

liz_kulet

View Profile
Messages.....
Posted : 11 Apr, 2012 11:46 PM

Thanks to this post...I'm so puzzled also by those men who've viewed my profile but never lived a message. I just assumed that they don't find me interesting. I also viewed lots of men's profile here but I'm quite shy to send a message first. It is in my mind that when they saw me viewing their profile and if they find me interesting they will send me message then.

liz_kulet

View Profile
just back...
Posted : 10 Apr, 2012 05:19 AM

Hi everyone...Just back visiting this site again...it's been for a while...God bless you alll!

liz_kulet

View Profile
Praise Him for your roses, thank him for your thorns.
Posted : 22 Jan, 2012 02:54 AM

Awesome!!!! thanks for sharing this one...beautiful....:applause:

liz_kulet

View Profile
Where should we adopt?
Posted : 19 Jan, 2012 12:33 AM

Oh okay then, It was me, I just focused on your first statement "how do you feel about adoption" lol.

I agree with godsgirl that there are lots of different answers either to adopt in your country or internationally. Among of the million different answers, there is no wrong answer because at the end of the day it is you who will decide.

liz_kulet

View Profile
3 idiots
Posted : 18 Jan, 2012 07:58 AM

I supper duper love this movie also. All the emotions are there. It makes you both laugh and cry a lot. I love watching it again and again, and yet still find myself feeling the same way as I first watched it. Great!!!:applause:

liz_kulet

View Profile
Where should we adopt?
Posted : 18 Jan, 2012 07:44 AM

For me adoption is a very big thing. It carries huge responsibilities, not only in financial matters but also on how you can fulfill your responsibilities to the child you are going to adopt. When you considering adoption you have to make sure that you are ready enough to be a parent because for me adopting a child is not like a steamed potato that when it's hot you can spit it. So, I think the most helpful thing to do is pray to the Lord and ask guidance. As for where to adopt, for me it doesn't matter where, as long as you can help a child who needs someone who cares. It doesn't matter what country, because all over the world there are lots of children who needs help not just because they are poor but because they need parents who will guide them to be a better individual someday. For in the future, a child whom you've helped would always remember what you did for him and in that way he will also help others in need.

liz_kulet

View Profile
What I can be loved a man
Posted : 17 Jan, 2012 06:22 AM

hi there onnylestari, jehovajira5185 has a good point...be patient and don't loose hope. Prying also for me matters a lot, and don't expect too much because if you do, you will just get disappointed. Good luck to you...:)

God bless us all!!!

liz_kulet

View Profile
Virgin
Posted : 16 Jan, 2012 06:19 AM

One more thing Devotedlove, your accusing me that I was judging you people based on my perception and emotion. Well, by posting that we are promiscuous by just posting our ideas about these topic. Who is judging based in their perception in the first place? Of course I would react from your chastisement because you are not the people who has the right to chastise me. And please stop reacting as if you just care of our religious belief because it doesn't show at all. You just want to show us that your religious person and as if you know a lot. I felt sorry for you!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8