Author Thread
nikish

View Profile
All Time Favorite Movies
Posted : 5 Jul, 2011 01:41 PM

.........lol its funny coz i just forgot the name of this lates movie from Tom cruise but i like the scene where he says," with me up, without me down" i

nikish

View Profile
Lord I need you ooh I need you.
Posted : 5 Jul, 2011 12:29 PM

i really like this song.

nikish

View Profile
join me in praising God.
Posted : 29 Jun, 2011 11:39 AM

Our God is an ewesome God.

I will celebrate sing :dancingp: an to the Lord,

Wiht my mind focused on him, worshiping him,

With my heart rejocing :applause: in him

we love to be in your presence ooh lord.

nikish

View Profile
There is a big problem guys do you feel me on this?
Posted : 23 Jun, 2011 12:22 PM

I agree you you totally, you look good, the question is what is inside this good looks. Often there is always this first expression, it counts only to attract your partner, but unfortunly the good looks do disapper or appear as you get to know the other Person.

As for your case, I assume you are a Christian and do believe in God. Remember there is a reason for everything, be patient and surely you love will come in Time. Like you said about devorces, you may never have to go through one once you wait for the one person ment for you.

As for the Challenges, do not think you are the only one going through them. Just be patient and always keep in it in your mind that you are very special und you deserve someone special as well, and........lol hurry hurry has no blessings.

Take care and seek God , he will take you to places you never even dreamed of.:applause:

nikish

View Profile
Rejoice in the Lord and again i say rejoice.
Posted : 23 Jun, 2011 11:56 AM

Surely, every body has had good times and bad times, Failures and Successes. Our Lives have been a journey where we hhave to deal with lots of Issues. Remember those times you needed the Lords help and she delivered it in Time. Lets take this moment to rejoice, praise and Thank god for all His mighty ways.