Author Thread
EVANGELISTCLEMSY

View Profile
Saving virginity for marriage.
Posted : 5 Jul, 2011 07:54 AM

JESUS SAID YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN!!!

It is good to live a Spirit filled life as a Christian...and ABSTAIN from pre-marital sex...because Our body is the temple of God and we should keep it Holy...but SEXUAL SIN is only a part of the act of sin...so many things can lure us away from God...

'' FOR ALL HAVE SINNED AND FALLEN SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD''... ''ALL'' ...no one is left out...irrespective of your ''VIRGINITY''

Though SIN has no category in the Scriptures because ''SIN is SIN''...but we are also told that their are SINS that are against the ''HOLY GHOST'' which can be very severe ...

Notwithstanding...

When we give our life to Christ and truly accept Him as Our Personal Lord and Savior... we are now ''A NEW CREATION IN CHRIST JESUS''... ''BEHOLD OLD THINGS HAVE PASSED AWAY, AND EVERYTHING HAS BECOME NEW''....Of course..your old ways of life...everything that you did in your past,which is not of God..

God is Merciful and Full of Compassion so He will wipe away your sins, EVERYTHING out...because CHRIST JESUS HAS PAID IT ALL...for us..

Are you BORN AGAIN? ~If your answer is ''NO'', or you are not sure,And If you have strayed away from GOD,Why not rededicate your life back to God and accept him as your Personal Lord and Savior,right now...Please pray this prayer with all sincerity and confidence...

Lord Jesus, I come to you today! I am a sinner, I cannot help myself. Forgive me my sins. Cleanse me with your precious blood. Deliver me from sin and satan, to serve the living God. Today, Lord Jesus, I accept You as my Lord, and my Savior. Thank You Jesus, for saving me!

Now I know, I am born again! Amen

EVANGELISTCLEMSY

View Profile
Broken hearted
Posted : 4 Jul, 2011 02:22 AM

PRAYER IS THE MASTER KEY!!!

My dear friends...

My advice is that everyone of us- '' PRAYS'' for Gods ''DIVINE DIRECTION''...It is very important to PRAY...

WATCH AND PRAY-were Christs own words to us all...

''When God says to pray, He really means it. To pray is the most commonly mentioned command in Scripture. It is mentioned more than �love your neighbor,� more than �go to church,� and more than �evangelize.� More than anything else, God calls us to pray''

remember that - JESUS STARTED WITH PRAYER AND ENDED WITH PRAYER!!!

''We should be people of great prayer. We should be prayer warriors. We should be people who use the ministry of prayer to its fullest capacity. The highest and greatest calling of Christians is the ministry of prayer''.

GOD GOVERNS THE WORLD...BUT PRAYER GOVERNS GOD...

bless u...

EVANGELISTCLEMSY

View Profile
Broken hearted.
Posted : 4 Jul, 2011 02:01 AM

My dear friend...my only advice to you, is for you to PRAY for Gods ''DIVINE DIRECTION''...It is very important to PRAY...

''When God says to pray, He really means it. To pray is the most commonly mentioned command in Scripture. It is mentioned more than �love your neighbor,� more than �go to church,� and more than �evangelize.� More than anything else, God calls us to pray''

GOD GOVERNS THE WORLD...BUT PRAYER GOVERNS GOD...bless u...

EVANGELISTCLEMSY

View Profile
IN CHOOSING A MATE - WHAT YOU MUST DO AS A CHRISTIAN
Posted : 2 Jul, 2011 07:31 AM

continue...

IN CHOOSING A MATE

Love is bigger than simply falling for someone. Man's emotions are not reliable gauge upon which to establish a marriage relationship. We must know in the Spirit that it is God's will. It is much better to marry for character than for emotion. Emotions fluctuate, character doesn't. Emotions are in the soulish realm, and unless the carnal mind has been renewed, Satan can give us emotions or feelings of love for someone of his choosing.

(If he did not have this in his power, he could not split up marriages.)

One of his favorite techniques is to suddenly take away the feelings one once had for his mate and give feelings for someone else. When he has successfully convinced a person that he no longer loves his or her mate, then he leads them to divorce, whispering, "You are living a lie." After he has destroyed that marriage, he then leads one to marry again by stirring their emotions for another. Often after their next marriage something happens that they do not expect. Before too long, friction begins to develop with the new mate, then arguments.

Finally, they find the same thing has happened again, they feel no emotion for their new mate and the next divorce is in the making.

"Falling" in love is Satan's ploy. The very expression of these words should tell us something. A Christian should not blindly "fall" into any trap. Love is bigger than simply falling for someone-GOD IS LOVE and LOVE IS GOD. Certainly, the Lord gives us a wonderful emotional feeling for the one we are to marry. However, this "feeling" without God's direction can be disastrous as Satan can tamper with our emotions and feelings too.

Marriage, in a Christian's life, should be based on a decision directed by the Holy Spirit. A Christian's love for another is a commitment. Of course, the Lord will supply the emotions for the mate He sends, but that should not be the criterion for making the decision to marry. The Lord should be sought, and whatever He speaks to us we should do. He knows the future and what is best for us.

If we trust in Him, He will not fail us in this or any other important area. Women or men who allow emotions to rule them will never be victorious Christians. Emotions should always follow, never lead.

Romans 12:2 says Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.More to come. Bless you.

Read Psalm; 118

Prayer: Dear Father God. Thank You for choosing me to belong to You, to be guarded by You and strengthened by You to face many tests. Please forgive me when I have forgotten Your loving character and Your intense personal love for Your children. Please help me to see that You are ultimately trustworthy and that I can and must bring all my requests to You. When You delay, please give me fresh faith to keep praying; and when You answer in a different way than I expect, please build my faith to be confident that You have done what is right. And I also pray for my brothers and sisters who face severe challenges to their faith including persecution. Strengthen them to pray in faith; may their prayers be answered and their faith rewarded in this life and the next. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

EVANGELISTCLEMSY

View Profile
Posted : 30 Jun, 2011 09:56 AM

2. YOU HAVE TO WAIT WITH CONFIDENCE...IN THE LORD!!!

In the book of James, the Bible tells us that we should wait for God�s promises like a farmer waits for his harvest.See how the farmer waits for the land to yield its valuable crop and how patient he is for the autumn and spring rains. You too, be patient and stand firm�(James 5:7-8, NIV).

Now, I�ve never seen a farmer plant a crop and then worry night and day about whether or not it�s going to come up. He doesn�t lose sleep thinking, �Oh, I hope that my corn is going to take root. Please God, let my corn bring a harvest.� No, he waits with confidence, knowing that the harvest will come. He does his part, and he knows that seed will produce a good crop.In the same way, we should wait confidently for the promises of God.

We have to stand firm on His Word. It�s not enough to just hope that your situation is going to turn around. Instead of the attitude �I hope I get well�, have the attitude of confidence and say, �Thank You, Lord that I am getting well.� Start waiting like the farmer. Wait with confidence. Be sure that as you put God�s Word into practice, just like the farmer, you will see that harvest of blessing in your own life in return.

GOD BLESS YOU...

Read Psalm: 55

Prayer:-Thank You Father for Your faithfulness in my life. Today, I choose to stand firm on Your Word. I choose to follow Your commands and believe that I will see Your promises come to pass in my life. In Jesus� Name. Amen.

EVANGELISTCLEMSY

View Profile
Posted : 29 Jun, 2011 08:37 AM

�And the Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness...� (Romans 8:26, NLT).

Sometimes, people get distracted by what they consider to be a disadvantage or weakness in their lives. It may be something about their personality or looks that they don�t like. Or maybe they�ve been through an unfair situation: a divorce, a bad business deal or a bad break. We all have things that can feel like disadvantages; things that makes it a challenge in our life.

It may even be a physical handicap, and you can�t get around like you used to. But just because you have a �disadvantage,� just because you�ve been through a tough time doesn�t mean you�re supposed to sit back and settle where you are. God still has something great for you to do! He wants to show Himself strong in and through you, and He�s given you His Holy Spirit to equip you in this life.Today let the Holy Spirit help you when you feel weak. Let Him empower you with truth that will set you free. Stay in faith and don�t get negative toward yourself or your future. Let God take what you think is a liability and turn it into an asset! Let Him take what you think is a disadvantage and turn it around to be an advantage! Remember, you are more than a conqueror today and every day because He is strong in you...AMEN

But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord...

(2 Corinthians 3:18).

There are 5 steps to hearing Go:-

# Quiet your mind

# Receive Holy Spirit/ inner guidance & communication

# Hear God's Voice in new ways

# Deepen your understanding of how God's Voice is heard in the world

# Become more aware of how you already hear God's Voice in your life before.

Read Psalm 31...

Prayer:- ALMIGHTY Father God, right now I invite You to transform me into Your image. Search my heart and mind and remove anything that is displeasing to You. Show me Your glory. Reveal Yourself to me as I keep my heart and mind focused on You. In Jesus� Name. Amen

EVANGELISTCLEMSY

View Profile
Posted : 27 Jun, 2011 03:23 AM

MY DEAREST FRIENDS IN THE LORD....

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers, for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? (2 Corinthians 6:14).Marriage is the second major choice we make in our lives, and we should never enter into it without much prayer. To rush into a marriage can be disastrous. The most important decision of our lives, of course, is our decision to follow the Lord. This decision is not a one-time declaration, but a daily determination to follow Jesus above all. If we allow the emotional or soulish realm to dominate our lives we become more susceptible to the enemy leading us astray through someone. This area of the flesh should be brought under the Lord's subjection so that Satan does not get the advantage and consequently destroy our lives and ministries. So many have failed the Lord because they chose a man or woman over the Lord.We find this true throughout the Bible, too. Solomon's heathen wives led him into idolatry. Samson lost his eyes because of a woman, Delilah. David committed murder because of passion for Bathsheba.Our emotions need to be cleansed as they are not the sign of love. The true definition of love is "God is love." If God is not in a relationship it is not true love. What this world calls love is really lust since it is built on what the other person does for me, not what I can do for him or her. If the other person fails to keep up his end of the bargain, a divorce occurs because the offended mate is no longer pleased. This is the attitude of the world's so-called "love." God's love loves without receiving back, God's love is forgiving and patient. God's love is gentle and kind. God's love waits. God's love sacrifices.God bless you as you pray and wait for Him to chose for you...SHALOM.

Read psalm 25...

PRAYER-:

Heavenly Father,i thank You for walking with me through every season of life. I thank You for being a shield of protection around me, for going before me and preparing the way. Keep me close to You and give me strength as I move forward into the victory You have for me! In Jesus� Name. Amen.

EVANGELISTCLEMSY

View Profile
When seeking a mate
Posted : 27 Jun, 2011 03:23 AM

CHOOSING A MATE ?

MY DEAREST FRIENDS IN THE LORD....

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers, for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? (2 Corinthians 6:14).Marriage is the second major choice we make in our lives, and we should never enter into it without much prayer. To rush into a marriage can be disastrous. The most important decision of our lives, of course, is our decision to follow the Lord. This decision is not a one-time declaration, but a daily determination to follow Jesus above all. If we allow the emotional or soulish realm to dominate our lives we become more susceptible to the enemy leading us astray through someone. This area of the flesh should be brought under the Lord's subjection so that Satan does not get the advantage and consequently destroy our lives and ministries. So many have failed the Lord because they chose a man or woman over the Lord.We find this true throughout the Bible, too. Solomon's heathen wives led him into idolatry. Samson lost his eyes because of a woman, Delilah. David committed murder because of passion for Bathsheba.Our emotions need to be cleansed as they are not the sign of love. The true definition of love is "God is love." If God is not in a relationship it is not true love. What this world calls love is really lust since it is built on what the other person does for me, not what I can do for him or her. If the other person fails to keep up his end of the bargain, a divorce occurs because the offended mate is no longer pleased. This is the attitude of the world's so-called "love." God's love loves without receiving back, God's love is forgiving and patient. God's love is gentle and kind. God's love waits. God's love sacrifices.God bless you as you pray and wait for Him to chose for you...SHALOM. Read psalm 25...

PRAYER-:

Heavenly Father,i thank You for walking with me through every season of life. I thank You for being a shield of protection around me, for going before me and preparing the way. Keep me close to You and give me strength as I move forward into the victory You have for me! In Jesus� Name. Amen.

EVANGELISTCLEMSY

View Profile
Drinking, how much is to much?
Posted : 26 Jun, 2011 05:26 AM

Too much of everything is bad...You can drink moderately and also have some self-control so as not to hurt the next person beside you either in words or actions. Like my brother-in-Christ rightly said, even gluttony is a sin in itself... when we do anything in excess it means that we are idolizing it...and idolatry is a sin...God abhors it...The scriptures says in {Proverbs 23:29-35}....

''Who has woe?

Who has sorrow?

Who has contentions?

Who has complaints?

Who has wounds without cause?

Who has redness of eyes?

Those who LINGER LONG at the WINE, Those who go in search of MIXED WINE... ''DO NOT LOOK ON THE WINE WHEN IT IS RED''

When it SPARKLES in the cup, When it SWIRLS around smoothly;

At the last IT BITES LIKE A SERPENT, And STINGS LIKE A VIPER.

Your EYES will SEE STRANGE THINGS, and your HEART will utter PERVERSE THINGS...YES, you will be like one who LIES DOWN IN THE MIDST OF THE SEA, Or like one who LIES AT THE TOP OF THE MAST SAYING...

They have STRUCK ME, but I was not hurt; They have BEATEN ME, but I did not feel it...When shall I be awake, that I may seek another DRINK??

So simply put- Drink moderately/occasionally and know your LIMIT so that you know when to stop,don't get drunk and start blabbing or embarrassing/hurting your loved ones...SHALOM!!

EVANGELISTCLEMSY

View Profile
Skirts or pants? does it really make a difference?
Posted : 26 Jun, 2011 04:03 AM

...''Pants or skirts''...''Male of Female'' in all be modestly dressed so that you don't lead other people to sin...if you know that you are a child of God then you will realize that ''YOUR BODY IS THE TEMPLE OF GOD'' so how do your keep the temple of the Most High God??? clean? dirty? stripped off?? naked?? or half nude?? decent?? or immoral?? my dears, it is only you that can be the judge...your conscience will speak to you...if you'll listen...Stay blessed...

Page : 1 2