Author Thread
tuesdayof88

View Profile
Preferances, and Standards
Posted : 26 Jun, 2011 07:14 AM

I think you're confusing two different topics with that.

Standards are things that have to be met - e.g. we have to get along/suit each other

Preferences are things we prefer - e.g. I prefer blondes over brunettes

What you're asking in these second post is do people believe all of their preferences or standards will be met in their partner?

No - You have to decide what you can and can't live with. For me, someone who doesn't enjoy sports is not going to make it past the friends basket, because I want someone who enjoys running with me. But if they aren't as into their art as I am, I can live with that.

tuesdayof88

View Profile
Whats your favourite movie qoute?
Posted : 26 Jun, 2011 04:54 AM

Stu - 'I have a demon inside me'

Zac - 'It's true, Stu has semen inside him'

LOL

But seriously, no one can have ONE favorite movie quote.

tuesdayof88

View Profile
Do you have a nickname and why?
Posted : 26 Jun, 2011 04:50 AM

Tuesday - ex-gf called me it at her office so the girls would know she was talking about me but the guys couldn't give her flack over having a man in her life, haha

tuesdayof88

View Profile
Will I ever find a husband?
Posted : 26 Jun, 2011 04:48 AM

Darlin' you're only 20 - take it from a man who at 18 wanted to be married by the time I was 23....I'm glad I'm not, I have had SO much growing up to do in those 5 years, and you will too. There is no rush to get married, you have plenty of time.

tuesdayof88

View Profile
A sensitive subject
Posted : 26 Jun, 2011 04:46 AM

Because beauty has to do with the heart, not physical looks.

A girl can be a bombshell, and not be beautiful. Just as a larger woman can be not so physically appealing, but have a beautiful heart.

tuesdayof88

View Profile
Would You?
Posted : 26 Jun, 2011 04:41 AM

Stay at home till the kids are about 2, then part-time work, part time stay at home mum :)

Once the kids are at school it'd be sweet if she could pick them up though, being a builder you don't get many early days off.

tuesdayof88

View Profile
Do you have a nickname and why?
Posted : 26 Jun, 2011 04:39 AM

Tuesday...an ex - girlfriend use to call me it so she could talk about me in the office with her female work mates and not get flack from the guys in the office, haha...and yeah I still use it.

tuesdayof88

View Profile
What makes you?
Posted : 26 Jun, 2011 04:37 AM

What makes you sad?

Seeing young men without fathers make terrible choices and not have anyone there to guide them back into good life choice

What makes you cry?

A good movie sometimes :P

What makes you angry?

Idiots doing dumb things.

What makes you smile/happy?

My nieces and nephews or family in general!

What inspires you?

Bear Grylls. haha - kidding, but he does inspire me...A great view, a passionate heart, a wise man - all of these inspire me.

tuesdayof88

View Profile
Fake Profiles
Posted : 26 Jun, 2011 04:33 AM

Half the world doesn't speak like Americans :P If you were to speak to my via message, you'd find yourself hearing odd slang words chucked in here and there.