Author Thread
SadieCA

View Profile
Why do "SOME" men ask us out, when we are "NO MATCH!"
Posted : 29 Jun, 2008 08:16 PM

Like the song says "sometimes its hard being a woman".I have experienced the same ,and sometimes we can get so lonely and desire true love that we have visions of what isn't there.As we get older our vision should become more clear as we become more selective of our bonds in friendship.These older men are lonely and they think your beautiful and fun to talk to.Just to have your company is a thrill for them,and partly enjoyble for you.Now for me I am old enough to understand that if a man asks me out on a date, he is probably looking for a mate,unless he tells me he just wants a friend.We are very different in some of our needs and have many that are the same.I am praying to find some really good girlfriends,maybe that will help you too.God Bless

SadieCA

View Profile
Why do so many of you bring the past forward "My wife and I...
Posted : 29 Jun, 2008 07:41 PM

This is what I want to know,why do I here this is what I want her to be like,especially when compared to a woman in the past.To say these are the qualities I enjoy ,and these I don't is ok,but to say I want someone like -----HEY,Lets get along in the spirit,adding,this is who I'd like to become with my mate.

SadieCA

View Profile
Does God give you dreams that come true?
Posted : 17 Jun, 2008 10:33 PM

I really think you should talk to me.My daughter thinks that I am a sensitive, which is very hard at times because I really am,and because the normal function in this world has always been very difficult at times.I have often had dreams that have come true or have shown me the true nature of people I have been close to.One,I woke up one very warm summer night from a dream where a very beautiful light mist of a rain was falling,and I thought how strange to be raining in July.The next day I took the children I was taking care of to a park and I was standing near the play park and sure enough this light mist of a rain started falling on me.It was part of the park,an unbrella mister.ANyway there are many more,but right now what I would like to talk to you about is the idea of a Christian commune.I own a piece of property in N.California and I have always loved the idea of Christians living together in harmony.If you know any one who is involved in living this way or have any contacts for me could you please let me know. [email protected]