Author Thread
Melissassn1210

View Profile
BY GOD'S GRACE IM COMFORTABLE WITH WHO I AM!
Posted : 26 Jun, 2009 01:53 PM

I appologize I didn't specify that it was most of the responses that upset me, most of them came off condescending and self righteous and I seriously cannot stand when people act that way. I have personally seen gay friends of mine be beaten and shunned only because they are gay and it was by people who call themselves "christians". I believe in and live by the statement love thy neighbor as thyself, and I know that wouldn't want anyone showing "love" to me in that way or telling me how it is right to live my life, when they themselves are sinners in their own way. Steven himself has probably had an internal struggle his entire life because everyone has told him being gay is so wrong but if thats the way he is then thats the way he was meant to be and I wouldn't love him any less or treat him any different because of it.

Melissassn1210

View Profile
BY GOD'S GRACE IM COMFORTABLE WITH WHO I AM!
Posted : 24 Jun, 2009 06:22 PM

You know what God bless you for being comfortable with who you are! Most people aren't even halfway accepting of they way the look. God has created us ALL as SINNERS and absolutely no one can say their own sin is any better or worse than yours. The responses to this make me sick, I hope all of you are happy for giving Christians the name of HIPOCRITES!

Melissassn1210

View Profile
No more Mr. Nice guy?
Posted : 30 Sep, 2008 01:22 AM

Ok so I'm actually going to be honest here,

I like guys to have an edge and know that they can be "man" when its called for, but I can also say that a guy with a good heart and a soft side is what every girl wants no matter what