Author Thread
suyan777

View Profile
Fake Profiles
Posted : 30 Jun, 2011 07:46 PM

We come in this site from all over the world, yes I agree that scammers are here but anybody out of your own location should be ignored especially if their English writing is not correct as you all see that alot of country around the world have their own mother tongue (language) and English is what they learned from school etc...

I have been on this site for some years now but have not had any form of communication with anyone, I tried sometimes sending the winks or a message or 2, but have not received any respond from any one.

Maybe there are some genuine people here who need your responses even to let them know that you are not interested. As I have read peoples profile in here were they said that they love God and He's number in their lives etc... but is it Chrisklike to ignore people when we are all here for the same purposes? We can expect negative anwswers and it's people choices in their own lives which could be respected.

I am not too desperate for anything here as I always been depend on God for His providence and always waited for His will. I only put what I see here to remind all that if God loves everyone despite of anything, should we not as christian and what we profess here be reflected to other children of God?

Thanks for reading my comments and God bless you all. :waving: