Author Thread
joeadduci

View Profile
Price of Gas & Flintstones
Posted : 19 Jul, 2008 06:27 PM

Looks like Fred Flinstone and Barney Rubble had a revelation of the future, with gas at $4 per gallon, maybe we should be making the Flinstone cars.

Much cheaper and healthier!!!

Stay away from those Tarodactal Burgers.

Joe

joeadduci

View Profile
Man vs. Woman
Posted : 17 Jul, 2008 05:42 AM

A man had this desire to go an buy women's shoes. He started recently to take vitamins for his health. One morning while taking his vitamins he noticed that he was taking women's vitamins.:ROFL:

joeadduci

View Profile
Comedy Central
Posted : 13 Jul, 2008 01:03 PM

That's a better one, I love it!!!:ROFL:

joeadduci

View Profile
Comedy Central
Posted : 11 Jul, 2008 06:13 PM

A man has an interview for a job. The interview went great. The lady took the man to see how the job is done. The man said lady you don't understand I got a college degree.

The lady said, oh in that case I will have to show you how to do it!:ROFL:

joeadduci

View Profile
Long Distance Relatiosnhips?
Posted : 6 Jul, 2008 08:36 PM

Love like prayer knows no distance!

joeadduci

View Profile
Long Distance Relatiosnhips?
Posted : 5 Jul, 2008 03:14 PM

Why not?! Life is short. I am down with it or up with it whatever. I do like adventure. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Long distance is probably going to be my lot. I will travel the world 7 times over. I love it!!!...Joe..

joeadduci

View Profile
Laughter
Posted : 5 Jul, 2008 07:02 AM

After reading many of the lovely ladies profiles, they want to know can you make me laugh and smile?

Oh yeah, I am a walking comedy show. I do not try and be funny it is just natural. Italian to the bone. I have put a smile on the hardest cases of people. I love to see a smile on a woman...Joe..:laugh:

joeadduci

View Profile
Hi from CT
Posted : 4 Jul, 2008 07:19 PM

:rolleyes:Julia,

Welcome to the wonderful world of cyber dating. This site really tickes me funny...Joe..:laugh:

joeadduci

View Profile
Greetings from Delaware
Posted : 4 Jul, 2008 07:16 PM

Julia,

Even if we met half way, that would be one expensive cup of coffee. Might make the Guiness Book of World Records.

Joe..

joeadduci

View Profile
Greetings from Delaware
Posted : 27 Jun, 2008 03:25 PM

Hello my name is Joe and I live in Delaware, would love to meet someone for a cup of coffee.

Did some circuit training today..ouch says my muscles

Joe