Author Thread
diamondess

View Profile
Dont keep me alive, I wont stand for it.
Posted : 4 Jul, 2008 11:10 PM

great sense of humor Tomie7

diamondess

View Profile
ask a guy
Posted : 30 Jun, 2008 02:44 PM

why is it men seem to adore women who treat them like crap. When women treat men kind and with love and respect and not try to take them for everything they can get, that's when the man walks right out the door for miss gold-digging, male-bashing queen. Heck, I've even tried being hard, cold, and unloving to see if it would help but I couldn't stick it through. I love who God made me to be: a kind, loving, caring, and affectionate person. I just can't see being with someone that I have to pretend I don't care about just to get the respect I deserve. Ex: When I want to be touched by my man I've got to say things like "DON'T PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU--YOU TOUCHED ME LAST WEEK, AIN'T THAT ENOUGH FOR YOU, GET OUTTA HERE AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" so he'll be all over me and can't stand to leave my sight.

I think that's really disgusting. I'd rather not have a man in my life if that was the only way a man could enjoy being with me. However, I've seen this kind of relationship displayed over and over again.

Help me out! I'm confused! Is this what love is reduced to. Are there just not any men who still know what a good woman is?