Author Thread
eith: Eri

View Profile
Single woman in Norway!
Posted : 3 Feb, 2023 04:11 PM

God bless you sis and neighbour , may the Lord send you the right person at the right timing! Blessings from Sweden

View Profile
Girl with no (real) photo - emancipated or unfair?
Posted : 22 Dec, 2022 10:44 AM

Well, it's not so complicated. They are probably careful or shy. However video calls can be a way to see their face ..

View Profile
Girl with no (real) photo - emancipated or unfair?
Posted : 22 Dec, 2022 10:43 AM

Well, it's not so complicated. They are probably careful or shy. However video calls can be a way to see their face ..

View Profile
The journey of Forgiveness
Posted : 27 May, 2022 02:17 PM

Forgiveness is a journey of high and lows. It's a process. But if we choose faith.. we found life, hope after forgiveness and freedom. The faith in the One that continue to show us mercy us on a daily. An honest forgiveness through faith in Christ will delivere us, and make us move forward from the betray of a friend, or loved one, or even our enemies. Let us embrace faith, to find the way to forgive our neighbour. That we'll no longer be brokenhearted by people, but lay our TRUST You alone Jesus. Delivered through faith by You love.

View Profile
Mom died, Jesus love and mercy was there
Posted : 13 Mar, 2022 01:33 PM

-The goodness of God in the midst of the darkness.-

I spent 4years in a new country, away from my parents . I got my new job, new life but also got abused behind closed doors by relatives in the new land that manipulets my family. I kept it to myself, suffered in silence, at the point to stopped having contact with my parents for the past 2years.

I got the news of mom cancer in january by someone connected to my family tree. So I asked God to make it in time to Italy to hug my mother. God answered.

I truly came in time, I came in the last week of my mom. Feelings of pure love overwelmed me when we said to each other''I love you love of my life''.

My mom passed away th 26th january, and while in coma I said ''God is good, heaven is beautiful''..all of a sudden she made a sound with her voice as to say- 'yes'.

In all this, no matter the death of my mom, I see THE MIRACLE. I SEE God's hand, I SEE God's perfect timing. I see God's MERCY in my life. So great is His love that He has such mercy on me.

Thank you Father.

I learned that truly, He knows how to perform miracles and He also the One that knows the number of our days. Mom is holding my painting of the Lord in her coffin, which stated“I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.''Praise the Lord always. The afterlife is real my friend

View Profile
My mom died yet I saw Jesus' miracle
Posted : 13 Mar, 2022 01:27 PM

The goodness of God in the midst of the darkness.

I spent 4years in a new country, away from my parents . I got my new job, new life but also got abused behind closed doors by relatives in the new land that manipulets my family. I kept it to myself, suffered in silence, at the point to stopped having contact with my parents for the past 2years.

I got the news of mom cancer in january by someone connected to my family tree. So I asked God to make it in time to Italy to hug my mother. God answered.

I truly came in time, I came in the last week of my mom. Feelings of pure love overwelmed me when we said to each other''I love you love of my life''.

My mom passed away th 26th january, and while in coma I said ''God is good, heaven is beautiful''..all of a sudden she made a sound with her voice as to say- 'yes'.

In all this, no matter the death of my mom, I see THE MIRACLE. I SEE God's hand, I SEE God's perfect timing. I see God's MERCY in my life. So great is His love that He has such mercy on me.

Thank you Father.

I learned that truly, He knows how to perform miracles and He also the One that knows the number of our days. Mom is holding my painting of the Lord in her cuffin, which stated“I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.''Praise the Lord always. The afterlife is real my friend

View Profile
I am who YOU say I am
Posted : 6 Mar, 2022 11:49 AM

Be encourage my friend.

In the world you will have tribulations, but the Light overcome tribulations.

That same Light that thought about you before creation is the same that formed you.

Everything creating from it, is of goodness. He does not make mistakes when He created you.

''For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving.” 1 Timothy 4:4

How great is His love for you!!

If anybody will come to you, telling you opposite things from what the Light says about you, then you will know they're not from the Light.

Do not anybody deceve your thoughts with dark words nor be discourage by it. For darkness belong to lies and Light to the truth.

'' How precious to me are your thoughts,a e God!

How vast is the sum of them! Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand when I awake, I am still with you.''- Psalm139:17-18

Abide in Him so we can be also learn to be kind to one another.

- Another day, another blessing and His mercies are new every morning. Be thankful and walk in the Light

View Profile
When a friend betray you
Posted : 3 Mar, 2022 03:06 PM

The Lord is near to the BROKENHEARTED. He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wound.

Even my close friend, someone I trusted, one who shared my bread, has turned against me. (psalm 41:9).

But pray for your enemies and those that persecute you. If there is anyone who can relate to us about betrayal, it is God. Despite all who betrayed Him, He still found it in his heart to help, forgive, and rebuild relationships. For there is power in the name of Jesus. And remember always, let us forgive and leave it to God. Let us have compassion and mercy. Acceptance is a hard step when it comes to forgive someone that betrayed and rejected us. We need to accept that we can't change people, but there's surely power in prayers. It is the Light that will take your battle, and heal your heart and renew your friend. For Light overcome darkness. For Light is the Savior.

Be encouraged. A new day, a new blessing. The Lord is not finished with you yet.

View Profile
When you ask God for something, it has to be according to His will
Posted : 3 Mar, 2022 08:50 AM

that's true