Author Thread
Beltheshazzar01^

View Profile
Ready To Leave Here (And All "dating" Sites)
Posted : 8 Mar, 2023 08:57 AM

So on the topic of leaving here, how do we go about closing our account?

Beltheshazzar01^

View Profile
Why Leave Me on Read Status?
Posted : 1 Mar, 2023 03:08 PM

It's probably a more common problem that we realize, but in a way it's a blessing: if a woman just leaves you on read status, especially when you take the time to reach out in a polite and thoughtful way, she's demonstrating that she doesn't deserve your attention. Rejoice and move on to someone who has the capacity to receive.

Beltheshazzar01^

View Profile
I Think it is OK for a Woman/Lady/Girl to Make the First Move - Right?
Posted : 1 Mar, 2023 02:42 PM

"I feel Men value and enjoy what they have hunted for. In my own opinion I would prefer if the guy goes first. they have the experience in this field any way. Last but not least it feels great and special to be found, wanted and chased by the man and alot of work on the other to chase the guy..

Finally contacting the guys requires skills and to be honest most of us women dont have it and we fear we would make such a big fool of ourselves if we tried LOL."

-To be fair, I think far too many people (especially Christians) lack social grace, conversational skills, and for that matter, reading comprehension skills. I can't speak for men, because I only contact women, and frankly, what I see leaves me dismayed. Please understand that I have absolutely no problem holding my own in a conversation, or even starting one, and without boasting, I'm well above average in that respect. Women say they want us to make the first move, but then they utterly fumble the ball when they actually get it. If I posted screen shots of the conversations I've started, and the lackluster responses I receive on an alarmingly regular basis, you'd cry.

Beltheshazzar01^

View Profile
Traditional vs Feminist Women
Posted : 15 Feb, 2023 06:59 AM

Feminism is a demonic ideology incompatible with Christianity, let that be your first clue.

Beltheshazzar01^

View Profile
Is a passionate kiss 'fornication'?🤔 Why?... or Why not?
Posted : 28 Dec, 2022 07:19 AM

It may not be outright fornication, but you're better off not doing something that can evoke desires you can't fulfill.